Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ArmaliteCollection.jpg

1st post for me here on Arnies! Well here's my 3 armalites.

G&P DD Mk18 RIS II

Custom M16 MWS with Madbull JP Rifle upper receiver

CA based CQB-R (put together with spare parts) - Mk 18 Mod 0 MBK to come when i get money

all three have MOSFETs installed.

DDBlockII.jpg

another random picture i have

Edited by cstrikeman
*cough cough hate you hispeed1 cough cough*..jk, very very nice collection man :D , loving the whole collection.

*cough, cough* I'm thinking I'll *cough* have to agree with you *cough* completely! *cough*

:D

How's the finish on the ACOG? Looks pretty good in your pictures.

-Vic

Thanks for the comments guys. I wanted to have Armalites in different lengths and set-ups from short to long.

@ Victory: the exterior finish on that replica DE Trijicon ACOG TA-01 is pretty good. It has a ruberized finish and the optics are decent for the price. I wish it came with the correct ARMS mount base. It's now sold separately and I'll be grabbing it soon.

Edited by Hispeed1

Got a Magpul CTR stock with cheek riser for my Shrike. Gonna go with an OD scheme. Has a Hurricane HBAR. Unlike normal M4's, I can have the stock collapsed and still use the charging handle with the riser.

chrisandi012.jpg

Doesn't look much different, but I got rid of a very ugly problem. Runs off a Lipo in the buffer tube. Also fixed the compression problem it came with.

chrisandi013.jpg

Edited by babybackribs
Updated pics of SOPMOD Block 2 M4 CQBR and M4. I still need a dark earth replica EOTech 553 holosight and a Daniel Defense M4 RIS 2 for the M4:

Block2M4_1.jpg

Block2M4_2.jpg

Updated pics of my Armalites. From top to bottom; 7.5" SBR, SOPMOD Block 2 M4 CQBR & M4 and MK 12 Mod 1 midlength:

ARs_1.jpg

ARs_2.jpg

Hi res man Hi res 1024 minimum your guns are f*&*^ing gorgeous

If I may have everyone's attention please. I had a thought, as to how about we have an Armalite challenge, where we post up our best pictures of our best gun, and have a vote to see who would win based under certain criteria's to be judged upon. Anyone in with me or think it might be a neat idea to give a shot??

If I may have everyone's attention please. I had a thought, as to how about we have an Armalite challenge, where we post up our best pictures of our best gun, and have a vote to see who would win based under certain criteria's to be judged upon. Anyone in with me or think it might be a neat idea to give a shot??

Sure, we could do that but Corps is going to win easily...

Ribs, for a minute there, I thought the scope and laser in the background were also mounted to the Shrike. O_o

So glad there's that Barrett in the background!

Better pics of the Shrike, please. Always wanted one, but never wanted to shell out $800 for the kit.

-Vic

Well before we go off saying who would and wouldn't win, lets break down the criteria..and if anyone feels that something should be put in or replaced or not be there at all, by all means just put in your 2cents and I'll make arrangements.

We can have different categories, say most realistic, most real steel components, most original, most natural/artificial battle worn, and lets say most outrageous M4 as a last category.

Anyone have any different thoughts or input.