Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any difference except the optic itself is different but it's not installed backwards. That is an old configuration though, saying it's Dark Knight inspired is similar to that trend that occurred recently where this or that M4 or M16 was automatically 'inspired by Call of Duty'.

My M4 SPC I'm currently reluctantly selling.. (it's in the UK for sale thread but I'm not flogging it here!)

I took pics for the sale but thought I'd post one here too. Nothing exciting but it's really nice :)

Completely custom built internally and externally.

Left1.jpg

where the hell was you lucky enough to get one of those babies from so early when most places only have them on on pre order?

you lucky lucky guy.

I say he is an owner/employee of an well known airsoft store. Got some from a supplier and he couldn't keep his hand until its release date rolled by. Plus he has to experience it to be able to info his customers. That or he know some people, who know some people :P

I say he is an owner/employee of an well known airsoft store. Got some from a supplier and he couldn't keep his hand until its release date rolled by. Plus he has to experience it to be able to info his customers. That or he know some people, who know some people :P

Either that or he knows some people who know some people who robbed some people :rvbteam: