Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most recent "armalite" pickup. Picture is currently the original seller's. I'll fill in the dead picture links with updated ones when I get home.

Navy EOD M4

Real steel VLTOR CASV-EL

Real steel Magpul M93B stock

Hurricane SR-15 body (new one with ambi mag release and built in swivel sling-mount)

VFC PEQ with two 7.4V 1800 mAh LiPo's wired in parallel

TM gearbox with mixed upgraded parts

Shooting 400 fps (but currently missing one body pin)

eod_1.jpg

eod_2.jpg

eod_3.jpg

Edited by matt.wu
Again Render, your weapon is beautiful. Would look even better with a good dose of FDE.

Thanks, I agree. I just might paint the stock, grip, and panels some shade close to FDE once it's done.

I'm basing the build mostly on this gun

2593152687_8310fea5c6_o.jpg

- - - - - - - > Image courtesy of StickMan on AR-15.com < - - - - - - - -

There won't be an EOTech, the DD rail will be a LaRue rail, and the CTR will be a crane but other than that, everything will be exactly the same. Except the color and ability to fire bullets. And down the road I might do a battery buffer tube mod so that I can run a CTR.

Thanks, I agree. I just might paint the stock, grip, and panels some shade close to FDE once it's done.

I'm basing the build mostly on this gun

- - - - - - - > Image courtesy of StickMan on AR-15.com < - - - - - - - -

There won't be an EOTech, the DD rail will be a LaRue rail, and the CTR will be a crane but other than that, everything will be exactly the same. Except the color and ability to fire bullets. And down the road I might do a battery buffer tube mod so that I can run a CTR.

Sounds pretty cool.

Pretty cool bruin, except, you should try sticking with one kind of rail cover.

Thanks.

I debated on the rail covers, but the purpose was to have the Magpul to use as a grip when I don't want to use the foregrip and the others just to protect the front of the rail when moving through the woods. In the end, I like the look.