Armalite Picture Thread

no... a G&P frontset wont fit on a CA, at least not for me

just get a whole G&P M16A4... easy

-Joe

Do you mean a G&P frontset wont fit with a CA m203? I currently have a G&P M16A4 and a CA M203. Was looking to attach the m203 but I don't know which mounts, if any, are compatible.

Also, what Leaf Sight do you have?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Borat- Isse Very Niiiiyse ! -/Borat-

Really though I like it a lot :)

Plain, simple, but beautyfull.

Are you getting OD railcovers too?

I have some OD rail covers on the gun the rail will finally end up on but I need a new delta ring for that gun to fit the rail. I've just ordered one from redwolf so fingers crossed this time next week I'll have it all finished.

My M4A1 lower (normally a CQBR) now has an M4A1 upper to go with it (yay for swappable receivers).

RangerM4_02.jpg

Nice, very nice. I'm digging this configuration a little more than your CQBR.

Oh, did you ever get around to painting it? Doesn't seem like it since the lower's still unpainted?

My M4A1 lower (normally a CQBR) now has an M4A1 upper to go with it (yay for swappable receivers).

Looks cool. Although, that's a very big light!

I would keep everything black. Also consider removing or taping your front sling swivel (for whatever reason, when I used to have AR's, that little loose swivel got annoying real fast when it kept on slamming against the plastic hand guard). I guess for airsoft maybe it doesn't really matter.

0712081303.jpg

Ace. More please. What's the scope on the barrel, a night sight?

EDIT- just went back a page and saw some more pics there. Duh! but still, whats that scope on the barrel? A night sight? For seeing at night? In the dark? Or perhaps in the late evening?

/stupidity mode off

Edited by Exhumed