Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL who cant compared paint vs hard anodiazing.

yes. wgc noted " hard anodiazing"

but its 100% paint , i was to walk to factory and checked it. LOL

Just because a paint is not flat black does not mean that it is painted and not anodized. Ah well... there's never any point trying to explain things to you. Believe what you will. The fact that almost every piece of "factual information" you give turns out to be misinformed, based on opinion and not fact, and generally dumb (like you suggesting to someone that you can install a AEG buffer tube on a WA M4) is quickly becoming transparent to people. But if you want to believe it's paint then fine, whatever.

As for having to modify the KA rail to work with the DYTac MUR, RS shooters had to do the same with their Troy MRF rails and their RS Gen 1. VLTOR MURs.

Nice job waxxer! I love LWrifles, my M6A3 is due... I had been wanting to put togther something like that, but no recievers with trades availiable, and would really want to replicate the piston system... and need another ARM-R rail... hmm... drop VFC an email...

Edited by Wesker
I'd like to suggest a Crane stock battery, so you won't always have to have that PEQ 2 battery. Also a replica SCAR-L suppressor.

So are you saying to ditch the PEQ altogether (I can always get a cosmetic one if I want) and rewire the gun to the back so I can use a crane stock?

What brand of crane stock do you recommend?

Cool, just did some research and found out it's the M203A1 but apparently they had some issues and the normal 12" M203 is a better choice if I want something US Army accurate. G&P makes one in a "Knights type" which I assume means it's designed to work with the M4 RIS. Unfortunately it's around $200 after shipping so I guess I'll start saving.

work in progress

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m264/wa...kinprogress.jpg

it'll stay black for now.

just slapped on some extra stuff for looks and waiting for an AAC SCAR-SD silencer replica w. flash hider and a VFC HK416 mag.

Dude, nice rifle! Where does the battery go though? I'm interested in installing an M93 stock, but it appears they can't house batteries. ???

Dude, nice rifle! Where does the battery go though? I'm interested in installing an M93 stock, but it appears they can't house batteries. ???

thx mate!

I'll go with some PEQ - DBAL probably - for now. :/

as for the li-po, I believe it can be done. you only need to cut some holes for the wires on the adaptor and/or receiver and take off the end cap of the tube.