Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that Tpod? Im thinking of getting one for my M249 when I put ris on it. At the mo its 50/50 between that and an ACM tango down/Vltor ris bipod.

Very nice grip to use.. and to have it for bi-pod is a huge bonus.. Those Israelis know to make good stuff to use for war :P

On the youtube video it seems so easy to make it go together/close after use but it need a LOT of training to get it right.

FRAKK2: About your vertical fore grip question, Tango Down is a little thick for my hand, its ok if you have big hands. The original one can be hard to get on/off rail handguards. A new one came out with a quick-detach latch. I like the Knights Armament one better.

Whitehead: Thanks.

Edited by Hispeed1

Erm thats not really a tango down replica, thats UTG's take on it, saying they "improved" :waggle: th dsign or whatever... I have heard from many people I know that us it that its comfy.... I have also heard that the G&P Tango down copy is quite nice.... personally would go with this its not atually troy, its actually a tango down copy...

Systema M4A1 Carbine PTW MAX Ver4 (2008)

Externals:

-Daniel Defense AR15 LITE Rail 9in*

-Tango Down QD Grip*

-Tango Down Covers X2*

-Magpul Ladder Rail Covers*

-Magpul Trigger Guard*

-CA Front Flip Up Sight

-G&P 600M Military Rear Sight

-Eotech 553 (fake)

*Indicates Real Steel Item

M4PTW.jpg

M4PTWtrades.jpg

IMGP1756.jpg

Got it today, im happy about it.

Its a sportline. but ill get a metal body on i soon

and a QD silencer though is very loose, gotta ask someone to weld a bit so it will fit the flashhider more.

Edited by Robinio