Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone do me a favor and post a pretty plain M4, with a Crane Stock and EoTech (Doesn't matter which model) Thanks.

Laxplayer: you can find a lot of M4's here set-up like what you were asking, here's a couple of mine:

M4 with replica LMT SOPMOD stock (Crane)

SOPMODM4B1.jpg

M4 CQBR with replica EOTech 552 and replica Crane stock:

cqbr3.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1
Snip

Should I paint the RAS? (I'm getting FDE rail covers, as well.)

-Vic

I'm gonna have to agree with the above posts. But I want to ask too. Why the 7.62 compensator? I'm not saying you shouldn't have it. It's airsoft after all, makes no difference. But I think a black one would have looked better, a shorter one if you want to be accurate to real steal guns, or maby one of the JP style ones? Just some ideas, feel free to ignore me if you want.

Lovely looking gun btw. Can't wait to see what it looks like a few months after you've finished it. Hopefully nicely bashed about by then.

Victory-just some creative suggestions, I'm not trying to bash on you. How about taking that folding foregrip and just have the VLTOR bi-pod on and also losing the magwell add-on? Also ome slightly higher scope mounts and a different front flip-up BUIS. Just a suggestion. You can set up your rifle however you want. Good luck with your project.

Edited by Hispeed1

"Why the 7.62 compensator?" Just tossed that on there. I have 4 flash-hiders/comps for this rifle, just tossed this one on for added bling, lol. For actual use, I'll most likely use the King Arms "Troy Medieval" style flash-hider.

"How about taking that folding foregrip and just have the VLTOR bi-pod on and also losing the magwell add-on?"

I'm really quite the fan of vertical grips. If I loose the folder (of which the main purpose of the folding mech, at least for me, is storage), I'll go for one of those "stubby" vertical grips. And about the magwell, sure, some do not like it's looks, but it's more about utility than looks.

I asked a actual EOD operator about the use of magwell expanders in combat, and I wish I had kept his exact reply, but I clearly remember him saying he wouldn't want to be without it. Granted, this is good and bad, because if you're ever without it, reloading will feel different, but for the utility factor, and because this is only airsoft, I'm going to keep it.

About the scope mount, which do you suggest?

And the front flip up sight, are you talking about just the sight, or the mount it's attached to?

-Vic