Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedlar-I HATE YOU! You built a MK18 Mod 1 before me! I'm putting together one too, I still need the DD MK 18 RIS 2 that you got there, it's expensive. Still saving up. I suggest an LMT front & rear sight for your MK 18 Mod 1. Good luck on your build. Hopefully I'll have mine soon to.

I Know it hasn't got a lower attached but here's my new Mark 18 Mod 1

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

Its just waiting for the Tango Down Rail Covers and a ACOG with Dr Optic in FDE to arrive now.

Pedlar-I got the other half of your Mark 18 Mod 1 project right here. This is what I have so far. You want to mail me your DD MK 18 RIS 2 so I can be done? J/K. Sorry to post wh0r3 and quote pics-but my pic won't make sense without Pedlars upper build. It completes me! That LMT replica Crane SOPMOD stock will be tan/FDE when I'm done. I also want to build a SOPMOD M4 Block 2 using the DD RIS 2 for the M4. But someone else might beat me to getting that expensive RIS 2.

MK18Mod1_1.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1

Random question: Can M4's take an EGLM (the SCAR's grenade laucher)?

Also, picture request please. M4 with LE stock, RIS, Barrel Mounted M203 (long), a PEQ mouted on the top rail of the RIS, and just the carry handle for optics.

Pedlar looking good

You either are crazy enough or have enough balls to put that on a airsoft gun, I couldnt stand not seeing it on a real upper.

What gasblocks are the new mk18's coming with, the DD one?

Skoda: I'd say paint just the CQB-R upper (assuming it goes on the GUU/5P lower).

Nop, it will go on the M4A1 on it's left (with the crane stock visible between the upper and the M4A1) as its a lot easier to change upper on rear wired lower ;)

diggint the C7A2... closeup?

-Joe

I'll try tyo make some next week ;). Do you want to see a specific part?

Hey All,

Haven't posted photos in absolutely ages, so just took a couple of snaps of my beloved M15...

What we have is:

CA M15A4 Tactical Carbine.

CA RIS System with CA RIS Covers.

Guarder MOD Tactical Vertical RIS Foregrip.

King Arms Red Dot Scope.

This is my standard setup for now, however I have a G&P QD M203 on the way, and also an ICS QD Silencer to add.

Anyways, on with the photos:

DSCF5051.jpg

DSCF5062.jpg

Edited by i_is_oli

heres my current build of my JG M4A1

p6260019800x600qk7.jpg

p6260022800x600sz4.jpg

p6260027800x600kg1.jpg

p6260023800x600fl0.jpg

JG M4a1

Dboys CASV

Dboys front & rear flip up sights

Dboys PEQ box

CA Verti Grip

ACM Tan G27 Grip

Aimpoint and aimpoint magnifier en-route 

still needs a metal body and a vltor replica tan stock :)

Edited by thefallacy
Pedlar looking good

You either are crazy enough or have enough balls to put that on a airsoft gun, I couldnt stand not seeing it on a real upper.

What gasblocks are the new mk18's coming with, the DD one?

I know for a fact that they will be using the MK12 low profile gas block with a carbine gas tube. It's on a statement on the Daniel Defense website under the MK18 RIS 2 rail: "The Daniel Defense RIS II is to be used in conjunction with the MK12 Low Profile Gas Block."

Edited by Hispeed1