Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My M4A1, not even close to being done yet, being as it needs RIS, and an EOTech (Or Aimpoint).

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

Suppressor, because I could.

IMG_2008.jpg

Parts list.

Hurricane M4A1 Metal Colt Body

CA M4 front end

CA M4 Stock

CA M4 Pistol grip

Dboys LMT style leaf sight

Warrior H-nub

Warrior blue bucking

Madbull Black Python Ver.2 6.03mm Tight Bore

CA 7mm reenforced mechbox

CA Metal spring guide

CA 7mm BEARING Bushings

G&P Piston

Systema Bore up piston head with bearing

Systema Bore Up Cylinder head

Systema Bore Up Cylinder

Systema Smooth bore Airseal Nozzle

CA Stock Gear Set

Sorry for the interruption, but that's a King Arms CASV AEG, right? Is there anywhere to buy those in the US, or is WGC the only option?

Thanks in advance!

WGC is the only place I've seen it....not even other HK site sells that...dunno why though...

I decided to do a bit more tidying up of my stuff this afternoon so while I had stuff all over the bed I thought I'd take a bit of a family picture.

Armalitefamily.jpg

Not a great pic I know.

Starting from the top and sort of going clockwise

Hurricane bodied SR47, My "bitsa" M635 9mm, Old faithful TM M4A1, M15A4 DMR, Madbull Patriot kit on CA body, M15A4 with M203, M15A4 SD.

As someone once said to me "an Armalite for all occasions"

Dave

Dave...whered you get the Delta stockpiece from? Ive tried two types and they were both utter pants.

The Cheyenne one kept stripping the self-tapping screws that held it together, the other used pips at the top for a seperate rubber piece and they broke.

Edited by GuzziHero
Dave...whered you get the Delta stockpiece from? Ive tried two types and they were both utter pants.

The Cheyenne one kept stripping the self-tapping screws that held it together, the other used pips at the top for a seperate rubber piece and they broke.

Second hand off of one of the forums, not sure which, way back. It's been on ever since I got it and despite being a tight fit (air turns blue tight when fitting) once on it's been always been solid. No idea what make, others have asked and I'm afraid I just have to say I don't know. It may be the Cheyenne but with inserts and allen head screws fitted by the 1st owner, I'm at least the 3rd owner.

I just saw it and thought it was different and it's so comfy it's been on since.

Here's an update to my evolving FDE M4 project. First posted pics in this post.

Since then, I've got all the Black and FDE Magpul PTS PMAGs that I'll ever need (10 of each). Troy Industries finally sent me the correct Troy M4 Style BUIS in FDE. I tried a bunch of different flashhiders and ultimately opted to swap the Proud VLTOR M4K Flashhider for the Civilian version of the VLTOR Flashhider made by King Arms. A friend got me enough RS Magpul PMAG Ranger Plates for all my Black and FDE PMAGs (thanks Mike!).

I also finally added some Rainier Arms EMGs (Enhanced Magazine Grip) to all of my PMAGs. On pretty much all the PMAGs I went with one EMG on either side of the mag and one along the front. The front EMGs are actually longer than the side EMGs in order to fill the entire front panel. I used a heat gun to encourage the folding of the front EMGs, which is suggested by the manufacturer, but isn't 100% necessary IMHO. The EMGs are rubberized and do indeed help a great deal with extracting the PMAGs from my Eagle M4 Double Mag Pouches. I bought two full sets of the EMGs (1 full set has 24 side grips, and 12 front grips). Between my 10 FDE PMAGs and 10 Black PMAGs I had enough EMGs left over to cover all the panels of one of my FDE PMAGs so I tried that out. Still trying to decide if putting EMGs in all the panels of all the mags is something I want to do but the cost of doing so will probably force me to put it off for a while.

Here's where I'm at currently (click pics for larger views):

fdemultitabsmallzw7.jpgfdeonetabsmallar0.jpg

fdepmc02smallin4.jpgfdepmc01smallyb0.jpg

Update on the parts list:

Systema Internals

King Arms Hop Up

Prometheus Tightbore Inner Barrel

RS Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II in FDE

RS Daniel Defense Low Profile Gas Block

RS Troy Front and Rear BUIS in FDE

RS Magpul FDE Rail Cover Ladders in FDE

RS Magpul Mil Spec CTR in FDE

Magpul PTS Receiver in FDE

Magpul PTS Sling Plate

Magpul PTS MIAD in FDE

King Arms 10.5" Barrel

King Arms VLTOR Flashhider

LaRue Tactical Low Profile Pride Fowler IronDot

Magpul PTS 120 round FDE PMAG x 10

RS Magpul PMAG Ranger Plate x 10

Rainier Arms EMGs

I'm fighting with all my might to stop myself from buying a RS FDE Magpul UBR. Must... not... buy.... it... :mellow: