Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crunchy bunny can you see over the front sight with that mount on your aimpoint?

Nope, even with the higher mounts like Wilcox and Larue you still get the top of the front sight in the picture. I never found it to be a real problem myself.

Edited by Cpt. Shadow Fox
True, this is the Armalite r@p3 thread. I'm also thinking about building a "KISS" Armalite.

Mr Sopmod Block 2 realized that we dont need 90% of the stuff that people bolt onto their rails? :D:o

Ive also been running without a rail system for a few months now and quite frankly...its nice. The only thing i dont like is that i cant mount a white light as readily as i would like but hell, i rarely play night games so no sweat.

Roecar, TCB, those are some true beauties you got there.

Thanks dude. It's not finished yet, it's going to go back to black, with a KA Crane stock, TD VFG and railcovers, G&P FN MBK, new PEQ and a different torch (G&P VLI or SF M951).

MarineDEP, I can see over the front sight a little, but it doesn't really make a difference how I aim. I am going to get a G&P QRP mount soon though.

Mr Sopmod Block 2 realized that we dont need 90% of the stuff that people bolt onto their rails? :D:o

Ive also been running without a rail system for a few months now and quite frankly...its nice. The only thing i dont like is that i cant mount a white light as readily as i would like but hell, i rarely play night games so no sweat.

I also like the standard handguards...I use a FAB Defense BSR-1 to mount a flash light. It works rather nicely. Elzetta also makes a strange looking contraption to mount a light to the front sight post, but I wasn't a huge fan of how it looked. I'm sure either works fine.

Hey guys, I have a question real quick:

I was looking at a scope something like this:

http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=6157

But I think I've seen a RS company that makes a red dot/scope just like that. Anybody want to help me out?

Thanks!

Sorta looks like a Schmidt and Bender scope you often see on Noveskes. Glad you asked too I might pic that one up for my N4 Diplomat project.

Sorta looks like a Schmidt and Bender scope you often see on Noveskes. Glad you asked too I might pic that one up for my N4 Diplomat project.

Yeah... I was hoping for something a little less expensive than $2500... well I might look into that replica dot on airsoftglobal. Roecar, if you do get it, mind letting me know if it's any good?

Yeah... I was hoping for something a little less expensive than $2500... well I might look into that replica dot on airsoftglobal. Roecar, if you do get it, mind letting me know if it's any good?

Ops my bad, I was just mentioning the RS brand. I guess what I meant to say is the best airsoft version is made my Mojii (I think that's how its spelled) and I've seen in on WGC and UNCompany. Heck at $2500 I'd trick out a WA M4 for that :)

Close but not the same. Instead of a red dot to allow easy targeting with both eyes open, the whole reticule of a Mojii scope illuminates. Lowest magnification is 2x, which may be too much is certain situations. Not mentioning that it is about 2-3 inches longer. For the cost of a Mojii, just buy a Millet DMS; you can always use it for RS afterwards. If that is still a bit too much, go for a Barska Euro 30 scope (~$100>).

http://www.opticsplanet.net/barska-1-4x26-...pe-ac10018.html

http://www.opticsplanet.net/barska-1-5-4-5...pe-ac10770.html