Armalite Picture Thread

Personally, I can recommend the 1-4x24mm Millet DMS-1 Tactical Riflescope. The Barska 1.5 magnification scope is decent, but it doesn't give you 1x magnification. Looking at the many real steel sites out there like AR15.com, they all say the Millett DMS-1 1-2x24mm scope is an excellent and cheap alternative to the S&B short dot.

Here's my Millett with a LaRue Tactical SPR-E replica mount by King Arms on my LMT MRP:

mrpshortdotsmallts9.jpg

The total cost was under $250 for the scope and mount. That's a little over 1/10th the cost of the S&B setup!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I can recommend the 1-4x24mm Millet DMS-1 Tactical Riflescope. The Barska 1.5 magnification scope is decent, but it doesn't give you 1x magnification. Looking at the many real steel sites out there like AR15.com, they all say the Millett DMS-1 1-2x24mm scope is an excellent and cheap alternative to the S&B short dot.

Nice one! I'm currently using a Mojji thing on mr SPR and it's *fruitcage* aweful! That looks like a really good alternative.

You have an MRP too? When are you going to get a group picture of all you guns so we know what you have?

LOL... yeah... I've been meaning to take a pic for a while now...

What do you think??

Looks nice and simple. Love it. I'd suggest a rear BUIS though.

How did you get the MOE handguards already? I've been looking everywhere for those.

I was going to ask which handguards they are. :)

Hey guys, I have a question real quick:

I was looking at a scope something like this:

http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=6157

But I think I've seen a RS company that makes a red dot/scope just like that. Anybody want to help me out?

Thanks!

Kiki: I recommend the Barska 1.25-4 X 26 scope. I got mine from eBay. Opticsplanet.com is another good source. Here it is:

r1.jpg

@MagsZ: LOLZ!

Edited by Hispeed1

Fulltimekiller - I love your cute little carbine, especially the foregrip :)

Jin15 - The solid stock was from necessity...I couldnt be arsed to saw down the stock spigot to put a crane on. But then I learned to love it with the full stock :D It was originally a CA CQB Compact SEAL which I put the G&P ZK body on...and of course it has never worked right since :P