Armalite Picture Thread

http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/vi...productID=26441

They've got a couple ones on there, I believe that's where JD got his.

You are correct my good sir.. :)

Apparently they have a "Can Handle Real Recoil" version now. That one appears to be cheaper looking than the airsoft only version... :unsure:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a picture of an M4 with a SIR system and an M93 stock? Thanks!

*edit - nevermind, found one on Redwolf. Purty.

You're getting pics anyway. ;)

468LEpic.jpg

(Still a WIP...and yes, I know, the paracord, the barrel, gotcha'.)

Real M468:

M4682.jpg

This is my Barrett wanna-be'. Was going to make the M468 using this, until I decided to go all the way. (Guarder MBK, Proud SIR, etc.)

468-1.jpg

-Vic

Edited by Victory

I had been waiting for Star to release their ARMS#50M SIR so I could have the perfect compliment for the M468 receiver I bought two years ago. Finally, WGC had their awesome Star sale and I got the whole M4A1 SIR-S for less then the SIR itself. I had to track down TM part MA-15 and another GB-Tech M468 kit which has become quite rare to make it all work. I decided to build this gun from scratch instead of doing a conversion to make it that much more unique.

525.jpg

I went with a Systema 1 Joule high speed gearbox and a G&P M120 ultra high speed motor to complete the AEG; since I will be running li-polys in it, I decided to maximize the rate of fire. It's pretty darn quick. I also decided to use a G&G 450round hi-cap since it is a little longer than the normal mags and would replicate the length of the Barrett 6.8 30 rounders. After learning how bass ackwards the assembly of the Guarder receiver was, I finally pieced this together and the waiting was well worth it.

My M468-LE:

9e9.jpg

0ca.jpg

94d.jpg

c71.jpg

64c.jpg

c29.jpg

That's odd.. my M468 body has the markings on BOTH sides whited in...

Did you get yours second hand? Both MBKs I've had weren't whited-in on the left side.

Also, very, very nice '468, Firefly.

Yours is the only (ONLY!) 100% accurate M468-LE that I know of.

Now I'm oh, so very glad I didn't spring for the Bi-Level SIR, because then I would have been beaten to the punch!

-Vic

Edit: Isamu, check this out:

http://www.tacticalgeardepot.com/product_i...6dd6173303e4099

Edited by Victory

Heres my lates addition. My old CA M4A1 tarted up for xmas, along with my project C8 SFW

IMAGE_034.jpg

Parts list

M4

CA M15A4 carbine

D boys CASV sprayed Krylon Khaki

TM vert grip

Madbull Noveske KX3

King Arms G27 pistol grip

Dboys VLTOR clubfoot stock

G&P aimpoint rep

C8

Guarder C8 reciever

Guarder Large AR pistol grip

TM vert grip

G&P Free float RAS

CA M4 Stock with Gaurder stock pad

Custom made C8 SFW barrell extension

No gearbox in the C8 yet, thats coming soon. Also have a G&P knights type sniper trigger gaurd once I manage to remove that standard one off the M4. Merry Christmas to everyone on Arnies, hope your all having a wonderful day