Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian - Yes mate, it's actually a one of the new JG metal bodies available from Ebaybanned. Here's parts incase anybody is interested -

- JG M733, with the 'new' 2008 black gearbox

- JG Metal body with Colt(ish) marking

- CA 1 piece hop

- ACM EoTech copy

- DBoys backup sights + 1 point sling plate

- Krylon Khaki

Most of the parts I already had so was a very cheap lil ACM project.

Nothing particularly special, however my advice to CA M15 owners is avoid CA barrel-mounted 203's like the plague, the only mildly impressive thing about this gun is the fact I ever got the bugger on, and it's never coming off that's for sure.

pc260062yw0.jpg

pc260067wj6.jpg

And just to take the ######, because I've always wanted to:

pc260058se6.jpg

Random tidbit:

Tested the EGLM on the M468 as a mock-up. My, is it massive!

I'll probably want to (somehow) reinforce the SIR, as it wobbles a bit.

Mock-up pics tomorrow.

-Vic

Edit: Ok, I lied. *Better pictures tomorrow.

Let me be the first to call RAPE!!

468EGLM-1.jpg

Optics will be mounted further back, obviously. Oh, and also, ignore the tape and paracord.

-Vic

Edit 2: EGLM Trigger Unit is on order with ARES, by-the-way.

Edited by Victory
Heres a new one:

IMG_4403.jpg

Oooh, man! I am really liking that Daniel Defense RAS.

On that note, will that real steel part fit on a G&P M4? I am thinking about starting an M4 project, since my SCAR project is done, but I need to know whether it fits or not. I don't want to get all hyped up and then realize I can't do it. :P

Well I finally finished reading this whole thread, some really nice builds, some maybe a little over the top for airsofts imo, but still very nice, I'm inspired to return to my thought of building a Magpul based gun this summer.

Anyway, here's my TM M733. Bought it when they came out, my first AEG. It now has a Hurricane body (although I kinda wish I had gotten the G&P, it has false pins pressed into it, rather than the fake looking cast in pins of the Hurricane body, which hasn't got the greatest finish either), Hurricane cylinder set, spring guide, and bushings, Systema gears, nozzle, wiring, and area100 piston, and Madbull M110 spring in the gearbox, with a Guarder infinite torque up motor, and Element polycarb hop up with Systema bucking and Deepfire H nub, and Madbull 363mm barrel. Not the most high end components but it shoots very nicely at 415fps, shoots pretty far and accurately. If I should do any upgrades in the future it would be to switch to a G&P body and Prometheus barrel and hop up. Kinda a Gary Gordon/BHD style gun, I like the simplicity and it looks cool.

M733photos004.jpg

M733photos007.jpg

M733photos006.jpg

M733photos.jpg

Pmags look a little out of place in such an Armalite, but these STAR lo cap ones seem to work really well, so I think I'm going to buy a whole set of them. I plan to build a FDE Magpul rifle with a Madbull JP front and Magpul grip and stock, the Pmags will match that of course. Before I build that though, I need to build an SR47, I've been dying to have one since I first heard of the real thing years ago.

Oh, also thought you guys might get a kick out of this;

camopaintingR6nov25-26008.jpg

That's what I came up with when I got a Well R6 with busted up front end off ebay for a penny. The stock hop up is junk, although the gearbox isn't too bad. It shoots 285 but the hop up can't handle .2s, it'll spit .12s all over the place and double feed every few shots. Useless for any real gaming but fun for playing in the backyard or perhaps at a small cqb site. I think I will eventually go through the gearbox and swap it into my leftover Marui body once I get an outer barrel and foregrip for it.

Edited by DanHS