Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started as a stock TM M4A1, then the plastic tabs/body started to break. So I replaced the body with a Hurricane metal body kit. I then added a CA RIS, but replaced that with that of G&P's; it was more solid. Also added a CA crane stock.

323794568.jpg

323794552.jpg

323794539.jpg

Most of the time I find myself using the original iron sights/carry handle than the Red Dot. That way I don't have to worry about batteries or anything like that. It's just more simple.

afallan

Most of the time I find myself using the original iron sights/carry handle than the Red Dot. That way I don't have to worry about batteries or anything like that. It's just more simple.

afallan

You see that thing at the beginning of your upper receiver? It's called a BUIS, or backup iron sight. In case your aimpoint dies, you just flip it up and you have iron sights again. Amazing, ain't it :P

You see that thing at the beginning of your upper receiver? It's called a BUIS, or backup iron sight. In case your aimpoint dies, you just flip it up and you have iron sights again. Amazing, ain't it :P

I mainly just use the fakepoint as a showpiece. When I play, I usually remove that and the BUIS, and go with the original iron sights/carry handle. Also with the G&P front sight is a bit higher than the original TM. When I use the TM BUIS, it's a bit lower creating bit of misalignment. Not much, but it's just one of those things that bothers me.

afallan

I figured I would add some of my collection. Thes are two of my armalites, it seems some folks like to show off all the extra ###### they have along with their spitters of plastic death... even if it has nothing to do with them. ;)

So here goes....

MK 12 Mod 0 SPR AEG Sniper Rifle

There is NOTHING left stock about this gun. It has been built from the ground up as a high FPS sniper rifle. The body is modified with a little epoxy to make it Single Shot only

Internals are all Systema, Prometheus, TN, Guarder. Gear Set is Prometheus Max Torque. Current Spring is a new Prometheus MS170. Front end is GB-Tech, with REAL PRI BUIS, and rear BUIS is ARMS. Bipod is a Genuine Versapod, not a replica. Scope is King Arms, with Butler Creek scope caps and Genuine ARMS Scope Rings.

Systema Reinforced Version 2 Gearbox

Prometheus Max Torque Gears

Prometheus MS170 Spring

Systema Reinforced Piston / Piston head

Systema Power Torque Motor

Systema Tightbore Inner Barrel

Systema Colt trademarked body

GB Tech SPR Mk 12 Mod 0 Front Set

Guarder M16A2 Fullstock

Guarder Reinforced M16 Pistol Grip / Heatsink

King Arms SPR Flash Hider

King Arms Silencer

PRI Real Steel Front BUIS Sight

ARMS Real Steel Rear BUIS

Versapod Bipod

King Arms M3 3.5 – 10 X 40 Illuminated Reticule Scope

ARMS QD Throw Lever Scope Rings

Butler Creek Kill flash Scope Caps

crap110.jpg

This started life as a TM M16A2 all that is left of that gun is the mechbox itself

M4A1 sopmod'ish

G&P M4A1 front set w/RIS

Systema M4A1 metal body

Systema Mecha box internals w/M120

Prime Crane stock w/9.6v 3300mah batt

GB_Tech/VFC M203

G&P M203 QD Leaf sight

Surefire modular weapon light w/IR filter

G&P PEQ2 replica {yes, I know the stickers look non-hetero on the laser}

G&P magwell guide

Gripod not pictured

ACOG replica, don't recall the maker, it was the first one released a few years ago.

Aimpoint Comp ML2 w/QD mount

And an Ealge industries 3 point sling

crap114.jpg

And now for the group pics, not sure why but after a week of putting it off to take some outside pics the weather turned around and instead of broiling us tonight a thunderstorm has moved in. The pics are not as bright as I would have liked but they get the point across. Some of it has a use opn the field of plastic bb death, most does not however and is simply for cosmetic purposes.

crap011.jpg

crap010-1.jpg

crap009-1.jpg

crap008-1.jpg

All ammo/pyro is inert...ish

Thanks for looking

A barrel mounted would have looked better. Nice gun to you sir! And AWESOME blasters to the guy before... Must be pretty old Builds if you have GB-Tech front ends, and Prime Crane stocks, and Systema bodies...

The M4 was built up in '04 or so. At the time the only metal bodies in the game were Systema and CA. The SPR, I am the fourth owner of that replica.

Wrench Bender, nice rifles with amazing paintjobs. What brand of paint did you use?

Thanks, the paint is made by Aervoe. I purchased it through Quantico Arms in Tacoma. I highly recommend it.

WrenchBender - they sound like great builds..but look like an ewok puked all over them.

I guess that means they would blend in on Endor then.

i have installed a g&g magnesium ris on my ca m15a4 but the rails are non properly aligned because the body rail is a couple of mm's higher, i heard that this is normal and is ca bodies's fault. is that true? ps:excuse me if this is the wrong thread to post this question.

Picture request: CASV with Masterkey. Please.

This any good for you? Its a work in progress pic from a long while back but it gives you the basics.

PICT0008.jpg

whosloosin92 I dont suppose you'd like to share where you got that from would you? and how long it is?

Its a JBU 7inch handguard. It's a replica of the Bushmaster V-Match handguard for 16 inch rifles. I got it from speedytoys.com They had the best price and although it seemed a little risky ordering from them everything went through fine. I got it for my replica Crimebuster build.

i have installed a g&g magnesium ris on my ca m15a4 but the rails are non properly aligned because the body rail is a couple of mm's higher, i heard that this is normal and is ca bodies's fault. is that true? ps:excuse me if this is the wrong thread to post this question.

Yes, I believe it's a problem with CA's metal body. All the CA M15's that I've seen not using the orginial bodies have the same problem. Hell, I have the same problem and I'm using a Hurricane metal body kit and a G&P RIS. If you want it to line up perfectly, then your best bet is to have a RIS and Metal Body from the same company.

afallan

Edited by afallan