concerning: EvOrAcEr

Quilimox

hey guys, im having some trouble in getting my goods from EvOrAcEr.....

now his reputation would say that he is a good trader and "johnnyj" commented on his profile saying.

"very nice guy to deal with with very good com's and fast delivery"

So i thought he would be ok to deal with and with pm's i in the end bought 3 MP5 midcap mags and an MP5 boxed selector switch.

i paid for these items at 23:01:30 BST on the 2nd of June with paypal and the money was straight from the account so no delays, but since then i have still not received my items.

now i have pm'd him numerous times, emailed him, even pm'd Armourpiercing (who is added as his friend on his profile) asking if he could somehow contact EvOrAcEr or have his phone number but he was unable to retrive his contact details for me.

after he pm'd EvOrAcEr he told me to hold on for a little longer and also noted that he had not been on since the 5th of june from which he summarised he must be away which i agree on.

Now after 18 days of waiting i am getting sick and tired of this and the only reason i have not filed a paypal dispute is because of his reputation and my belief he will contact me in the end, as he has not been on since the 5th he must be away on holiday somewhere but still wouldn’t he want to check his email or something? or wouldn’t he make sure he has posted all the items that had been bought before going on holiday?

all in all im not impressed and i was wondering if anyone has his phone number or any other means of contacting him? if so could you pm me please so i can get this sorted.

If this does not get sorted soon i will be forced to file a paypal dispute <_<

Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated aswell :)

Cheers

Quil

hi there

having the same problem too, have sent a few pms as follows:

SENT

elcan - corrected offer! lol, May 30 2008, 06:33 AM

hi fella

realised i hadnt sent the right offer, was reading something else and thinking other stuff, would you sell the elcan for £50 all in including postage and i can bank transfer asap no problems

thanks

dave

RECIEVED

Re:elcan - corrected offer! lol, May 30 2008, 01:21 PM

Yes mate that's cool.

Elcan will come boxed and was used twice.

SENT

Re:elcan - corrected offer! lol, May 30 2008, 02:02 PM

thats fine, if you drop me your details ill slot the cash in to your bank and send an address for shipping dont suppose youve got any m4/16 or g36 mags your getting rid of cheap

cheers

dave

RECIEVED

Re:elcan - corrected offer! lol, May 30 2008, 07:43 PM

Got a box of 8 x MAG 100rnd m4 mags. Brand new.

Another £30 you can have them.

RECIEVED

Re:elcan - corrected offer! lol, May 30 2008,

i then recieved an pm on here with his bank details for payment and as per his request for safety and security i deleted the pm as he didnt want the info on the pm system (luckily its saved in my bank however so i have the details if they are ever needed)

SENT

Re:elcan - corrected offer! lol, May 30 2008, 10:58 PM

payment sent coming from david millest, im not after mid/los so no worries on the m4 mags.

my postal address is:

#####

#####

#####

cheers bud

dave

after this i recieved no further contact and no new posts were made on arnies after the 5th so i then sent a text to the number shown in the post but this was not replied too so was followed by this PM:

SENT

eclan, Jun 17 2008, 12:13 PM

hi please could you let me know on the progress of posting this? i texted the number in your post yesterday but no reply, im slightly worried now as its been 2 weeks since i transfered the money and ive had no contact or items from you

thanks

this was then followed up with the following text (stored on o2 bluebook):

19.06.08 07:35

Hi millest from arnies here. Is there any chance you could give me an update on postage for the elcan, just the money went out on the 2nd june to j grace as requested but as yet i've had on item or further contact from yourself and i'm just getting slightly concerned now. Sorry to hassle. Millest

now i know the guy has a good rep and no doubt a good trader but myself and the above poster both having problems isnt good, i appreciate he may have the post suggests gone away for the summer but its pretty bad form not to advise or update us. though all said im a little concerned about it and hopefully this will get resolved soon

cheers

millest

hah was just about to text the guy when you posted that.

i could allways try phoning him but if he is in like brazil or something the cost per minute is gonna be enormous.

hopefully someone else has more info that could help us, as right now our options are making a move to get our money back or waiting it out.

Quil

actually if you call a UK mobile and hes in brazil iirc if hes taken a uk mobile over via roaming it should be the same as calling the mobile if its in the uk, just he gets charged for recieving the call :) see i havent learnt something at work! honest!

millest

Hey there. I'm back. My phone was lost/stolen after 2 days of going over which is why i lost contact. Millest i didn't get payment, thats why your item wasn't sent. Quillimox your items were sent. You have both been PM'd.

Apologies to both of you,

Update:

I have recived the pm from EvOrAcEr asking me if i have recived my items yet which i replied i have not, and i also confirmed he sent it to the right address. ive asked him what he could do to find out whats happend to the items to which i am still awaiting a reply.

as of such, that is my current sitation.

Rhino, i will let you know when both mine and millests cases have been resolved.

Cheers

Quil

Edit: grammar

Update:

The following is my latest pm from him:

hey i called my sorting office and they had nothing for me.

if you wish to enquire this is their customer service helpline number: 08457 740 740

let me know what happens.

Quil

What items was it you bought mate ? and your location ?

end pm.

i replied around 3am today with the information he asked for and i am waiting for a pm back :)

Quil

He bought an Elcan. I don't know where your items have gone in the mail. I'll have to chase it up. I'll be sending you more items out tomorrow, I don't know if i have another MP5 selector switch though, I'll send another mag and anything else i have spare to cover it. Unless you want a full refund then let me know, no probs

Thanks,

Jordan

just refund me the money for the mp5 selector switch, ill still take the mags.

could you send me the mags on the 7th of july? because im going away from the 27th of june til the 4th of july so i wont be able to accept the package unless you send it on the 7th of july.

cheers

Quil

• 2 weeks later...

Archived