Customs?

The Thief Lord

What should I expect when ordering an item from outside of the USA? I already know the AEG and GBB trades aren't taken kindly, but what would also be classified as a violation to U.S. Customs rules on trades? For example, what if I order a G&P Marine M4 Body, would it be seized? Or how about a SWAT vest? A P226 frame and slide? A G&P M11A1 Steel Kit? I'm looking to put orders out from all of these items, and would like to know what I can get in with trades intact.

Yes, I'm aware of UNco's "temporary" trade removal. Does this absolutely guarantee the gun's legality through customs? I also already know that WGC will dremel the $#%& out of my trades, but what about something like, for instance, Airsoft Advantage? I shot Jason an e-mail, as shown below.

> Airsoft Advantage,

>

> I'm wondering what types of items you'll be able to import from WGC

> Shop if I order, and how I will receive them. From what I understand,

> you guys are able to order an airsoft item from WGC, and ship it to

> the U.S. My question is, if I order, will I be able to order anything

> from WGC that's in their stock? Also, if I order a gun, will the

> trademarks be intact?

-----------------------------------------------

> Hey Connor,

>

>

>

> We can order ANYTHING that is in stock at WGC. And yes, all guns come

> with trades. They are covered with tape. We do not dremel them or

> burn them off.

> Once you order an item we add that item to our WGC order. ONce we

> receive that order we'll then ship out your custom ordered item UPS

> from us. Thats it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

> Okay, and what is the success rate of the gun not being seized by

> customs, and is it legal to elude this? I'd like to know if there is a

> guaranteed chance of my gun being received, because I would think

> customs would be smart enough to peel off grip tape. I don't mean to

> sound offensive, but I'd like to know. On another note, even though

> I'm not sure if you'd know, what are the types of items that if I had

> ordered directly from WGC with no modifications, such as guns, would

> be seized? For example, if I order a body kit for an M4, or a

> flashbang replica green gas charger?

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Conner,

In the past 5 years we have imported from WGC over 200 orders and zero have been seized. By law trademarks cannot be visable which means covering them with tape is fine. We do not guarantee anything but our track record speaks for itself. We import just about everything from WGC and nothing has been seized. You don't have to use our service but since we are already ordering from them we thought wed give our customers the chance to add their own items to our order and save a lot of money in shipping, duties and fees.

Basically, the guys at Airsoft Advantage claim to be able to import guns and other various items, which I actually feel PRETTY safe with, but don't you think customs isn't as dumb as we think? Griptape seems pretty non-foolproof to me.

My main airsoft supplier is Den Trinity, they do temporary trademark removal and guarantee it will get through customs or they'll send you another. Never had a single problem with anything I've ordered. I've also ordered a few things from UNCompany with no issues either.

My main airsoft supplier is Den Trinity, they do temporary trademark removal and guarantee it will get through customs or they'll send you another. Never had a single problem with anything I've ordered. I've also ordered a few things from UNCompany with no issues either.

Any order that I want the trademarks to remain intact on, I order through Den Trinity. I've made multiple orders from them and have never had a problem. I have not had experience with UnCo.

Any order that I want the trademarks to remain intact on, I order through Den Trinity. I've made multiple orders from them and have never had a problem. I have not had experience with UnCo.

And with Den Trinity, they will refund you or send you another item of the same value should your item be seized? What measures do they take to prevent seizure, and are they temporary?

don't worry man

customs will not seize your gun or other item

i've ordered an AEG from UNco and it took it awhile to get here, but it got here

customs did not seize it

friend ordered a grenade launcher from China

he recieved it without any complications

they simply look to make sure it is not a real firearm and then send it away

Archived