M81 Woodland Pics

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woodland rocks. i mean, MARPAT is the cat's pajamas, but old school woodland has its place. i plan on making a woodland loadout when im out, sort of an old school USMC kit, maybe 1992 era. woodland utilities, IBA, PASGT/cover, and black boots.

rainman: nice pics! awesome stuff. i especially like the battle wound... how was that done?

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe

they use to make their entire line up in US woodland pattern, but it went out of production in 2006. they sold it all off at huge discounts.

it is much harder to find now.

if you are interested in Woodland MOLLE or ALICE accessories and LCEquipmnet check out FMCO, still the best gear manufacturer around.

http://www.antipersonnel.net/fmco/005.html

(crappy website, awesome rock solid bombproofgear— available in woodland.)

The loadout I took to New Jersey when I went to play with MSOU (wasted_youf, Bondisthespy, Agent Hunk, etc). We ended up just getting really, really drunk, but whatever.

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4379.jpg

Loadout is now very old and not really used any more, but I still have a soft spot for Woodycam.

These pics are pretty old and it was quite rare to catch me without cadpat but i decided to go for old school woodland that day for a change.

Bit of ingame posing

woodland425.jpg

Pic from eariler that day (M4 batterys were being recharged at the time so I had to break out the shottie)

woodland3687.jpg

Is that a TAD patch? 'Cus if it is, it's upside down... ;)

I like it, though. What's the deal with ballcaps under MICHs - I could never get it to sit right (always pushed the MICH up too far at the front). Maybe my head's just too small...

Edited by HaVoC

Cheers matey.

It is indeed a tad patch although one of the asi admins i skirmish with thinks its hilarious to play with my patches and nametapes during lunch. :rolleyes:

The lids not a MICH tho its a cvc so the cap sits perfectly under it (as its more like an ibh) and keeps the sun out of mah peepers.

I have tried the same with my mich but as you've mentioned it dosnt sit right for me either.

You're right, it is a CVC. That's what I get for posting at 3:30am.

I've had the 'patch-fiddler' problem too...it's more annoying when someone does it in the field. You're moving into an ambush position and then "RRIIIIPPPP!". Goddamn it.