M81 Woodland Pics

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most, if not all dudes in greens are wearing RBA's with ALICE, the dude in greens with a UN blue helmet is wearing something of a PASGT vest design, its similar but I don't think it is the PASGT. The guys in black... I cant tell.

Yeah, the pocket on the guy's in the front was thorwing me off. As soon as m@tt saib RBA i Did a facepalm.

Oh well, leave it to me to be entirely wrong :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
Most, if not all dudes in greens are wearing RBA's with ALICE, the dude in greens with a UN blue helmet is wearing something of a PASGT vest design, its similar but I don't think it is the PASGT. The guys in black... I cant tell.

Picture of the Dude in Green wearing the UN blue helmet has a Canadian PASGT vest. They where used up until a 2001ish when they where replaced with the current Frag Vest.

Dudes in Black with UN Blue helmet are RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) officers, but not sure what they are wearing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anybody have a link to a website for some m81 pouches? Im mainly after a utility poouch or some closed top m4 pouches.

Would be very much apreciated as i have been googling untill my mind has gone numb!

go ebay.

If using ebay as suggested then use the search terms 'SDS', 'molle II' or 'molle 2'. It should bring up items in M81 - that's generally what I used to search when I was buying stuff in this camo scheme.

Well thats a jib, i cant find any in game pics of me in my M81s :( can only find b4 the day started and end of day pics around out camp. ill put them up just for the M81 goodness.

Day begining and bombing up ready for a days worth of awesomeness

SL705599.jpg

Team photo at the end of the day

DSC00172.jpg

A well deserved victory cigar

SL705611.jpg

holding an invisible gun and taking to the team about something (cant remember the pics are from 2007)

SL705605.jpg

I'll go out in my M81s and skirmish soon and get some more pics

Grim

viggo3000 - interesting combo of the 1961 and the LBE/Alice, only thing that jumps out straight away is that this combo screams recce and as such the CQB doesn't really suit it IMO. I'd also swap out the red dot sight for an ACOG. I'd even the LBE/Alice kit out a bit, i.e. canteens either side of the leg dump pouch which you're running on your back.