• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think? I set it up to be run at a multi day op.DSC04742.jpg

DSC04737.jpg

DSC04739.jpg

DSC04738.jpg

DSC04740.jpg

KIT LIST

Clothing

Rainbow5ive Raid modded BDUs(Rainbow5ive is one of our local players who does clothing and gear mods)

Oakley Half Jacket XLJs

Bates USMC Lightweight Dessert Boots(Not Pictured)

Mechanix Coyote Tan Gloves(not pictured)

MICH2000 Replica

First Line

BlackHawk Industries Padded Molle Belt

x1 Blue Force Gear Ten speed double magazine pouch

x2 EMDOM Pistol mag pouches

x1 5.11 folding dump pouch

x1 EMDOM baby utility shingle

x1 EMDOM MS2000 strobe pouch(For FRS Radio)

x1 Glock 19 Serpa holster

Second Line

Pantac RRV in CB

Pantac Paca

x2 Pantac M4/M16 Double mag pouches

x1 Pantac Medical Pouch

x1ACU condor M203 shell pouch(used for smoke grenades)

Third Line

So-Tech Mission Go Bag

Go bag Contents

X1 1L Camebak Bladder

x3 Water Bottles

x2 3,300 bags of KSC .25s

x1 Marui M4 Mag speedloader

x2 pistol mag speed loaders

x1 CPR Mask

x12 surefire CR123 batteries

x1 Contact Lens case

Regular Glasses

x1 Small bottle of contact solution

Lunch/Snack if necesary

Edited by AZN KID

Personal Opinion

It looks cute but alot of that is lagniappe kit.

You could reconfigure your 2nd line to hold the essential stuff from your belt then ditch the rest.

Camelbak Hawg or Mule or whatever the basic load carrying one would hold all your stuff alot more securely than the SOTECH bag.

PACA is worthless from a function standpoint, you are just going to overheat yourself.

Helmet is worthless unless needed for safety reasons(indoors), it assists in overheating.

I think that loadout looks really good, here's the way I see it. It combines a realistic look (paca+rrv+1st line kit+mich200) much of which looks similar or identical to what US special forces wear. however, he has taken the liberty to add some other nice touches, such as the blue force gear speed reload pouches, which are definitely functional in fast paced airsoft firefights. however, I do agree on the fact that the go bag looks a little cumbersome, however, if it suits you well, then I would say to go with it.

relating to the posts above, yeah, he could take off the helmet, the first line, and the go bag, but he could also run a little chest rig with only a few hi cap mags, or better yet, use a box mag and not need any spare mags, he could also wear shorts and a t shirt if he didn't mind the welts, and wear a cheap hydration carrier, skip the radio and headset, not wear any gloves, and ditch the shemagh. that would be very light weight, and still quite functional, but would look extremely unrealistic, and most likely violate some of the event's basic rules. so it all comes down to where you want to draw the line: fully functional, or more milsim/realism oriented. I personally think that his loadout is quite a good balance, it keeps a good image for airsoft, looks realistic, and is functional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks a lot Roob. I think I'll cut mine too; when I tried tucking it in it was just too bulky.

Side note: I love your M4. Where is the battery though? Those tiny little PEQs can't hold batteries, can they?

LiPo batteries, yeah. I'm running a 7.4v 1200 mah lipo in my PEQ15.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just fat.

I see what you mean, if anything either my computer or photobucket did that though, not sure why, everything else I've taken recently seems to have come out fine, check out the 'Weapons' section.

p.s. I slightly forgot to put a bolt carrier group and cocking handle in to the weapon, which is why that area is notably absent from view. I don't usually carry rifles that way.

• 2 weeks later...