M81 Woodland Pics

eh, to a certain extent, some not as much as others, but be prepared to get harassed if you use stuff not befitting your job description, if anyone can discern you *might* be an airsofter on some forums be prepared for a long bit of rants, never mind you are just posting kit, not claiming to be a Jedi.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can filter the exaggeration, but is that actually what it's like on some of these 'real' gear forums?

Glad I don't have accounts...

I'm poking fun at Gearsoc, where EVERYONE needs to be PERSEC'd, even if it's from a government released picture of a clerk that will never set foot overseas.

I understand their "Taliban has the internet too" reasoning, but most of the pictures on there can be found with little or no effort, just by looking at the DoD website....

Edited by Nasty_TheYankWelshOne

I'm poking fun at Gearsoc, where EVERYONE needs to be PERSEC'd, even if it's from a government released picture of a clerk that will never set foot overseas.

I understand their "Taliban has the internet too" reasoning, but most of the pictures on there can be found with little or no effort, just by looking at the DoD website....

If they were that bothered about all that stuff, they wouldn't even be running websites dedicated to showing off the kit that our armed forces use.

If they were that bothered about all that stuff, they wouldn't even be running websites dedicated to showing off the kit that our armed forces use.

My thoughts exactly. And it's not the PERSECing that I find annoying. It's that if someone posts a non-PERSEC'd picture, they're berated and sometimes banned. Hell, I saw a guy banned because he didn't PERSEC the tattoos of a guy.

Oh, and there was a German on there that was banned for having a US IR flag, which is technically a violation of ITAR. I REALLY wanted to ask some of the people that were banning him (guys in Sweden and other Euro countries) where they got their US-made kevlar helmets and body armor from.

• 2 weeks later...

As posted in the SEAL thread:

Advice welcome. It's my take on an early 2000s NSW Greenside Recon kit.

6804494639_330704c62a_z.jpg

6804494653_ebfe4a3277_z.jpg

6804494665_e8c2c1c08f_z.jpg

6804494683_235756af1a_z.jpg

6804494693_3b910b6d67_z.jpg

6804494705_9f9db738f1_z.jpg

6804520479_7f1ae74f1c_z.jpg

6804524743_506a36d183_z.jpg

Gun needs new barrel and paint job, waiting on my flight gloves and Blackhawk old gen OD MBITR pouch, readjusted the back straps, and heading out to a new location for actual water pics.

After that, le fin. Kit-list on request.

• 2 weeks later...

Some pics from this weekend's Cold War game, British & US against Russian and East German.

Only 6 guys in the US Ranger unit (very outnumbered by Brits) so while they formed the "line infantry" units, we were tasked with Recce, long patrols and disrupting the enemy wherever possible. Great fun and the best game i've played in a long time.

DSCF7004.jpg

DSCF7001.jpg

DSCF7005.jpg

DSCF70112.jpg

DSCF7016.jpg