M81 Woodland Pics

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats a jib, i cant find any in game pics of me in my M81s :( can only find b4 the day started and end of day pics around out camp. ill put them up just for the M81 goodness.

Day begining and bombing up ready for a days worth of awesomeness

Team photo at the end of the day

A well deserved victory cigar

holding an invisible gun and taking to the team about something (cant remember the pics are from 2007)

I'll go out in my M81s and skirmish soon and get some more pics

Grim

What make is the UBACS/under armour shirt is that? I want one!

Ty, I normally don't have that problem with the chicken wing though as I tend to have the stock in the 3. or 4. position. (Short person). I got some pictures standing as well, although the angle isn't the best.

gear0041.jpg

gear0031.jpg

gear0011.jpg

and yes, my belt is not too tight. I ordered a medium one but it turns out that it was just too big for me.

Edited by Jokke90
  • 2 weeks later...

First off, sorry about the horrid photo quality... they're cell phone pics. It's still a definate work in progress but I like it so far. I'm going for a VERY loosely based US Spec Ops impression. Kinda based it off of a slew of pics of transitional (BDU -> ACU) Army Special Forces and a few SEAL training photos. There are still a TON of details I want to change or add to. I'm currently working on putting together a first line/secondary weapon and getting a new primary weapon but it all takes time and more money. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

100_1285.jpg100_1288-1.jpg100_1290-1.jpg100_1287-1.jpg

Need to Get:

CAT

Chem Lights (Red and IR)

MS2000 Strobe

1st Line

New Primary and Secondary weapon (MK18 Mod 1 or M4A1 Block II and 1911)

New Comms (MBITR Replica box)

Headset w/ PTT(Undecided on Comtac, Sordin, or Bowman replica)

NVG Mount (Undecided between Issue PVS-7/14 mount and a 3-hole Norotos)

MAP in MJK

Thanks y'all

bbondaloose: Haha thanks. I've got the sleeves rolled up once. And I'm working on getting a first line currently but it takes time and money.

atomicaardvark:

Kitlist is as follows:

Clothing & Etc:

Condor Mich TC-2000 Replica

Modified Issue M81 PASGT Cover

Cat-Eye Band

Oakley Gascan

Issue M81 BDU Top

Issue M81 BDU Trousers

Issue BDU Belt

Gerber Multitool

Issue/Altama Desert Boots

Mechanix Original Gloves

2nd Line:

Pantac MarCiras MJK

Pantac Single AR Mag Pouch MJK x2

Pantac Double AR Mag Pouch MJK

Pantac Medical Pouch MJK

Pantac MBITR Radio Pouch MJK

Pantac Utility Pouch MJK

Tru-Spec Canteen Pouch Coyote

Pantac M18 Smoke Pouch MJK

Camelbak 3L Thermobak W/L

Other (on 2nd line):

Gerber Folding Knife

EMS Shears

Pen

Sharpie

Fake IR Blood Type Identifier

ITW Grimloc Carabiners

There are still a lot of small details I want to add to or change but it will only come in time.

Kitlist is as follows:

Clothing & Etc:

Condor Mich TC-2000 Replica

Modified Issue M81 PASGT Cover

Cat-Eye Band

Oakley Gascan

Issue M81 BDU Top

Issue M81 BDU Trousers

Issue BDU Belt

Gerber Multitool

Issue/Altama Desert Boots

Mechanix Original Gloves

2nd Line:

Pantac MarCiras MJK

Pantac Single AR Mag Pouch MJK x2

Pantac Double AR Mag Pouch MJK

Pantac Medical Pouch MJK

Pantac MBITR Radio Pouch MJK

Pantac Utility Pouch MJK

Tru-Spec Canteen Pouch Coyote

Pantac M18 Smoke Pouch MJK

Camelbak 3L Thermobak W/L

Other (on 2nd line):

Gerber Folding Knife

EMS Shears

Pen

Sharpie

Fake IR Blood Type Identifier

ITW Grimloc Carabiners

There are still a lot of small details I want to add to or change but it will only come in time.

Kit list is good, just a couple of things that stand out: why the canteen pouch if you've got the CamelBak? I'd be inclined to ditch this in favour of another pouch, or failing that to change it for an MJK one. An NVG mount on the MICH would establish the 'SOF-ness' - although picking one IMO would then define your impression as either being SEAL or SF depending on which you choose. As for the 1st line, I would be inclined to go with a dropleg holster - a 6004 or maybe a CQC Serpa. Your choice of comms (Comtac or Sordin) is going to help define the impression as well so I would personally marry up the comms choice with the NVG mount choice (i.e. 3-hole Norotos and Sordins suggests SEALs IMO).

I like the MARCIRAS set-up, it's unusual and different compared to what we generally see; and suggests that it's had user input rather than just been copied from a reference pic.

The Canteen pouch is used primarily for teammates as well as a backup (I tend to hydrate a lot while in the field). NVG mount is on the list of things to get but im undecided on the type of mount. I'm not airborne so it's not like it matters too much on which mount I get. For the first line im looking at a rigger's belt, either 6004 or Lvl 2 serpa, but I have yet to acquire a secondary weapon so getting a drop-leg for a weapon I don't have is currently pointless. Comms-wise I was leaning toward a sordin replica but it depends on user review of the quality.

As for the placement of the mag pouches, I haven't had any problems with it yet. I find them very accessible and easy for reloads.