• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes this was at a comic shop for Tates Comic Shop in Florida. A tent sale is a large sale tate has about 2 - 3 times a year where he sets up the parking lot with tents and put all the back issue comics and other stuff he is having trouble selling at a discount. And yes there are always people in costume from Iron Man to Star Wars. This tent sale was a military theme "join tate's army!" so i went with my airsoft gear i normally do other costumes for his events but this seemed to fit and everyone loved it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wanted to mention that while in HK a few weeks back I contacted UR-Tactical about their Desert (DCU) OPS Pants. I received them before I left, and wanted to add that they're very VERY nice. Some of their pants (OPS Integrated Pants) have been a little tight on me in the past. These fit more like their earlier OPS Direct Action pants. Not baggy, but not super tight either. Fitting is great (I bought Medium Regulars), they work perfectly with my Crye pads and they're reasonably light weight with heavier denier in areas that truly need it. They don't seem to be listing them as "In Stock", but they did have them when I asked so I recommend emailing them.

Product Link.

Though not cheap, they're extremely well made. Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Everybody! It's my fotos from this summer

Really nice impression Jafar , think only thing I'd ad would be some gloves (I found the sand got in-between your hands and what ever and rubbed like hell by the end of the day on OP's ) . Looking realy good mate .

Edited by druid799
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...