People Pictures

CountDoom

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? I can produce the news article, and then documents to prove that I go the same school, if you want.

No, actually you just hate me for no reason and are trying to cause trouble again. I've heard that throwing yourself off a cliff while tied to heavy industrial machinery can be fun - care to try it?

You may just get mangled! :blink:

Sorry for my ignorance but do English people really got like a tea everyday?

I believe BigAl was referring to the early-evening meal, rather than the hot drink.

Suppose I'd better post a pic here

dux007.jpg

My mate Aaron, Skeggs (the plane dude) and Skeggs' gf Lisa at the 65th Anniversary of the BoB. Ponchos a-go-go. I turned up with mine on, and lol'ed indeed when I saw everyone else had bought theirs :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but "tea time" as I understand it is more of a mid-afternoon snack/break, and doesn't necessarily mean you have to sit down and have tea. Similar to our smoke breaks or lunch breaks in the US. Now I could be totally wrong on this one, and it would be nice to get some clarification, for those of us that haven't had the pleasure of visiting England.

Aaron

Archived