Evike are scam artists

Syco54645

yeah a friend of mine just ordered a classic army large front handguard for his g36c. they sent him one that was split at the seems and glued with that black putty that places remove trades with. he also ordered a ca mag well conversion and got a battle axe brand instead, which looks like ######. He called evike and the person on the phone got very upset that he was sent the wrong parts. they are making him fill out an rma form. I say forget evike and go with airsoftgi, just to get a refund. to make matters worse he payed for two day shipping. Now we have a game on saturday and all he has is large type batteries now and m4 mags. evike, you are ridiculous and hope that you go out of business soon. You give airsoft a bad name.

I also had a bad experience. I ordered new fill valves for my tm hi-capa 5.1 mags and they sent me we brand, which do not fit the mags. Before I ordered them I confirmed that they will in fact fit the tm brand mag, they said yes so i ordered. Well, when I get them, they do not fit. I email and they say oh you should have done more research, send them back and pay the 15%restock fee and we can refund you. Again, ridiculous.

Also, when you order an aeg with other stuff they put all of your items inside of the aeg box and just wrap that in brown paper... i am thinking of a 10 letter word, stars with ri and ends with diculous. This company is garbage, and I expect to hear a reply from the rep for them on this board.

eh, i have had COUNTLESS problems with Evike, but sadly they are the closest Airsoft store to me, so i still end up going to their store, but i think the extra 20 minutes to AirsoftGi is worth it, i went there once and i was AMAZED at how AWSOME they were.

Edit: Actually They arent THAT bad... i men some of the employees are actually Very helpful and Very Friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

when"t to the store in san gabriel in feb when i was on hols in LA , bought a few bits and pieces , a set of DE side panels and DE pmags among them , guy behind the counter trys to persuade me to have the more expensive tan side panels and od pmags , i say no thanks i"ll have the DE ones . just about to leave the shop look in the bag and the little s**t behind the counter has sliped the od pmags in the bag and the tan side panel AND charged me for them not very happy to say the least much shouting followed . so even if you do go in to the shop whatch them or as joe peshie said in leathel weapon 2 "they"ll f**k you in the drive through ! "

• 7 months later...

This is kinda off topic here but i had the same kinda issue with sas airsoft (uk store)

But i think some mod should make a sticky in its own topic section of the forum which black marks companys and why people shouldnt buy from them etc. Would stop people from buying from these companys and stop the bad guys cashing in on peoples lack of knowing of these companys!!

(Delete if you need to do mod just puting what i think out there)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived