JG G36K at gunner's.

PynkPanthyr

His 'custom' one is listed as a G36KE, im guessing this is the actual JG version. Im not a expert on G36s but that looks like it has the g36c type stock on it instead of the longer k version to me, either way bit of a let down....

I built one out of my CA36c before all the "full sized" G36s started coming out, and unfortunatley it was a let down for airsoft.

Those dual optic carry handles (even the RS) have horrible eye relief... basically if you have to wear goggles, you cant use either scope because your eye really needs to be right on top of the optic for it to be useable. :(

The c style carry handle / rail thing ends up being much more practicle for our purposes.

Sorry for the OT, but I'd hate to see you guys drop the loot to make the change, only to be disappointed (like I was).

I built one out of my CA36c before all the "full sized" G36s started coming out, and unfortunatley it was a let down for airsoft.

Those dual optic carry handles (even the RS) have horrible eye relief... basically if you have to wear goggles, you cant use either scope because your eye really needs to be right on top of the optic for it to be useable. :(

The c style carry handle / rail thing ends up being much more practicle for our purposes.

Sorry for the OT, but I'd hate to see you guys drop the loot to make the change, only to be disappointed (like I was).

i know, i had the dual optic handle before. and i find both the dual optic and the single optic both have poor eye relief. i also dont like how the airsoft and RS dual optics and single optics have such a small objective view. but it's mostly just for looks. i mostly use the red dot on the dual optic anyway for streaming BBs.

Interesting... Might get one of these just because I love the G36k enough to buy another one. Jimisin73 is right though all the carrying handles with the built in sight are junk.

I changed mine out for a flat top rail and put some flip up iron sights on it.

Archived