Bad pick up lines

Ed Smasher

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need pick-up lines to make a woman like you or whatever. If a woman is looking for a potential mate, cheesy lines aren't going to be what convinces her. Yeah, it works in the movie because it makes entertaining.

If a woman weren't perfectly willing to shake boots with the first guy she found attractive that showed interest in her and didn't ###### her off, she wouldn't be in a bar.

If you really think a woman can base her decision to let you have a night of fun solely on a stupid line, you are sorely mistaken.

Its like some guys think "I am so silver tongued that a woman will melt if I tell her I want to grace her life with my sexual prowess." I say - haha!

Women are thinking breathing creatures. If she decides to let you into her...life...it's because she decided to let you in.

You guys need to accept that women have the real power in a relationship. SHe may play the loyal puppy for awhile, but when she finds out how to control you, she will own your dumb butt.

I'm sorry to have to tell you younger guys this, but most women are way ahead of you. Most of you will be forced to find a stupid or younger woman to become the "Don Juan" you think you are. And even the "less intelligent" women know exactly what guys are after.

You guys don't have a chance. I pity you all.

Now my wife tells me I have to go, because I am interupting her game of Text Twist....

I've never used them, I just used to text guys and say "you're cute, wanna go out with me?" Worked every time.

I've been told of this one working, but they said boots rather than shoes.

I don't use lines either, unless I'm amusing my friends. One of our old games was we had to get a female stranger to make out with us, but we were only allowed to say 2 sentences. It was fun because you had to really chose your words carefully, but at the same time, sound natural. Sorry to sound immature, but my fellow club promoters and I get bored, and have to find ways to amuse ourselves at the mild expence of others :unsure: Guess that's a bad thing, but we don't harm anyone.

You don't need pick-up lines to make a woman like you or whatever. If a woman is looking for a potential mate, cheesy lines aren't going to be what convinces her.  Yeah, it works in the movie because it makes entertaining.

If a woman weren't perfectly willing to shake boots with the first guy she found attractive that showed interest in her and didn't ###### her off, she wouldn't be in a bar.

If you really think a woman can base her decision to let you have a night of fun solely on a stupid line, you are sorely mistaken.

Its like some guys think "I am so silver tongued that a woman will melt if I tell her I want to grace her life with my sexual prowess."  I say - haha!

Women are thinking breathing creatures.  If she decides to let you into her...life...it's because she decided to let you in.

You guys need to accept that women have the real power in a relationship.  SHe may play the loyal puppy for awhile, but when she finds out how to control you, she will own your dumb butt.

I'm sorry to have to tell you younger guys this, but most women are way ahead of you.  Most of you will be forced to find a stupid or younger woman to become the "Don Juan" you think you are.  And even the "less intelligent" women know exactly what guys are after.

You guys don't have a chance.  I pity you all.

Now my wife tells me I have to go, because I am interupting her game of Text Twist....

Hey Tex... Shut up. You're killin my buzz. :P

Aaron

EDIT: BTW, Tex, I understand what you're saying and you're right. But bear in mind this is the humor section. We're not trying to improve our "game" in here. just kidding around. lighten up, dude.

You don't need pick-up lines to make a woman like you or whatever. If a woman is looking for a potential mate, cheesy lines aren't going to be what convinces her.  Yeah, it works in the movie because it makes entertaining.

You guys don't have a chance.  I pity you all.

Lighten up, it's supposed to be funny. We were having fun and now you've killed it. For shame tex, for shame.

Lighten up, it's supposed to be funny. We were having fun and now you've killed it. For shame tex, for shame.

Lighten up?

ha

haha

hahaha

No.

What could be funnier than a guy thinking a few syllables is all it takes for a woman to let him have her?

Yeah.

I have a rock in my yard that keep tigers away. It's always been in the back yard and I have not yet seen a tiger in my yard. It works. You want me to sell you one?

Tex, pardon us if you don't have a sense of humor. I work in a club, and my job is essentially to flirt with girls, and I'm very good at what I do. I don't use pick up lines to do that, unless I'm trying to make them laugh. That's the point. Pick up lines aren't to try and get a woman's clothes off with a few sylabols. They are designed to make the girl laugh. Which in turn can get her clothes off. So get over it.

And I highly doubt Texas chivalry is what the modern, city girl is looking for. Most of the girls you run into out here, sadly, are looking for the same thing the guys are. So just because you are smart enough to realize that pick-up lines don't work (yet not smart enough to figure out that we're joking... hmmm...), doesn't mean you know what women want. That's my job. I do it well. And frankly, women are flattered and amused when guys use obviously corny lines on them.

So if you don't have anything funny to contribute to the humor section... leave. I was going to neg rep you, but I know several young gentlemen from Texas, and I understand that women are held in a higher regard there. I actually wish it was that way everywhere. I've yet to meet a Texan that won't stand up for a woman. So, I understand where you're coming from, but please stop picking on the people that think lines like this are funny, or at least throw in your own corny pick-up line. OK?

Aaron

I would have thought that Breasts were sufficient.

Slightly off topic:

Man: "Hello there. I'm Krazy L, and I am the fastest seducer in the world."

Woman: "Really?"

Man: "Yes. I've taken a liking to you, and I would like to have you."

Woman: "Will I enjoy it?"

Man: "Didn't you?"

Woman: *SLAP*

this is my go around.

Yeah. 

I have a rock in my yard that keep tigers away.  It's always been in the back yard and I have not yet seen a tiger in my yard.  It works.  You want me to sell you one?

Yes I will take three. shall i pm you my paypal account. <_< On a lighter and more humorous note......I found that if pick up lines are to break the ice they relly must not be corny. it seems the really corny ones leave me with false numbers and hand prints on my face. though one time i smiled at a girl and she had her friend leave her number on the table next to me. :D lucky me i guess. ( no i didnt get it on)

this is my go around.

Yes I will take three. shall i pm you my paypal account. <_<  On a lighter and more humorous note......I found that if pick up lines are to break the ice they relly must not be corny. it seems the really corny ones leave me with false numbers and hand prints on my face. though one time i smiled at a girl and she had her friend leave her number on the table next to me. :D  lucky me i guess. ( no i didnt get it on)

Well, Krazy, I have to disagree with you. From my experience, it's important to make sure the girl knows you're trying to be funny, not serious. Girls like funny guys. Making them laugh is always in their top 5 requirements for "potential mates" as tex put it.

I also try to act like I don't like them. Or make fun of them.

Quick tip people!!! It is important to make fun of girls. If you make fun of a firl she has to back herself up. If you make fun of something she does or one of her manurisms then she will not walk away until she has said something. That makes her interested in the conversation. If it's about her, she'll stay in the convo. Here's a simple formula, do this in order and you will have results: Make fun of her... then compliment... introduce yourself... cheesy line... and ask her what she does for a living (act interested)... give her your number... ask for hers.

Tonight at the club (just got home), I was taking pictures for the webpage, and I took one of a girl and her friends. When we were finished with the picture I said "(the picture) Looks great! And you are hot as hell!" Then walked away. She came up to me and gave me her number a minute later.

It's really not hard. If you're looking for more than a number, it is very difficult to find the right words to get a girl back to your place. You have to come up with something for yourself that works, but usually inviting them back to your place for a drink works. Not always, but sometimes.

I don't know. I guess it's different for everybody. The best advice (only 100% accurate advice I have) is to TALK TO THEM!!! Don't expect girls to approach you. Be strait forward and go up to them. Girls like a guy who's confident. Be confident.

Aaron

• 4 months later...
Maybe there, but not in Seattle.  Have you tried, or are you just assuming?

Aaron

Well it works better in the US cos the British accent gives us an edge. :rolleyes:

Slap : Shag

67 : 2

I wouldn't even bet on my self....well....ok...mayb once in awhile...its kinda addictive..like the Euro Million (or should i say billion now?)

:P

Archived