Chav gets what's coming to him

Hedganian

I'm not talking revenge, that way lies anarchy. I am talking about natural justice as it might (I stress the might) make his friends think twice before committing mindless acts of vandalism. I don't think he'll do it again, do you? And that means someone elses property is safe, cold blooded? hell yeah, idiots like that get away with far worse all the time (the latest episode of Top Gear had a "police camera action" type clip of a cop car running away from a gang of kids pelting it with bricks, they feel there is no comeback)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cop car running away from a gang of kids pelting it with bricks

That's actually quite a sensitive subject you've moved on to, let's try not to start a line of stories about policemen getting attacked...

For the purposes of deterrence, yes, there lies a very good point, that it should stop others making the same stupid mistake he did, I agree.

I showed this to my wife. She is one of the most caring people in the world, the opposite of me. She thought he deserved it.

You live among those chav scumbags long enough and you start to loose sight of their humanity.

When we move house, if we have a front garden, I'm getting one of those fences.

You could come out in the morning and see one of your sections was a panel lower than the others and there was a foot sticking into your garden.

Just go in the shed, stick a new panel in the top and go to work.

The panels are 6-foot x 1-foot x about an inch and made from solid concrete. It took me and my housemate to lift each one of the ones in my garden fencing. They're not exactly glamourous, but they're cheap, pretty strong and can apparently bite the feet off chavs. Nice.

Bearing in mind, of course, that it's not clear how many panels are above the one the scumbag breaks - looks to be at least 3. That's a LOT of weight of concrete to land on a relatively small area of your leg. I reckon it would crush the bone and be the devil's own job to repair, if it was possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his leg. Which of course means he's off Jobseekers and on incapacity benefit now.

The best bit is that on the top of the "bottom jaw" is a load of smashed bits of concrete from the broken panel.

I bet they acted like teeth, just slicing through his leg, at least the weight would pinch the blood vessels down so he won't bleed out.

I am going to keep an eye on Jeremy Kyle, see if this scumbag makes an appearance.

I lol'd, nice to see these sort of people get whats coming to them every now and again. Showed my mum that video (shes a radiographer) and she reckoned his ankle/leg would have been destroyed by that, more chlorine in the gene pool anyone?

They're those old fences they used to put around british rail yards, to hold tonne upon tonne of track gravel in its alloted pile, so yeah each individual panel is a 2 man lift and they stand about 7ft high in total.

I saw this the other day at work and laughed my *albatross* off, and now I've heard the sound its funnier!

• 3 weeks later...

I have to look up what chav meant, but goshdarnit, that does not diminish the hilarity.

Call me sadistic, but I kinda enjoyed that. Reminds me of the kind of kid that kicks over tombstones, so it was kinda fun. My only regret is that popcorn and soda were out of immediate reach.

See, a decent war would have removed these drains on society and the country would be better off for it.

Most of the problems facing the country today seem ot stem from the fact that there's 2 or 3 generations of people who haven't been drastically culled by large-scale warfare.

Think about it for a minute. An interesting view on things, isn't it?

Archived