I don't understand you people that 'street race', it seems like a dangerous way to compensate for a small penis.

Yeah I totally know what you mean.

I just don't understand those people that 'airsoft' either, it seems like a dangerous way to compensate for a small penis.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand you people that 'street race', it seems like a dangerous way to compensate for a small penis.

this is a car crash thread there are definately going to be more than a few pictures of crashes which came about because of street racing..  :rolleyes:

btw mate thats some insane damage to the roof, must have just missed your head!

Edited by thefallacy

keep the pics comeing this is an interesting thread,

i thought my crash was good but some of these are bad :(

Ps dont care where they come from, street racing or not, ( who knows they may be hung like a donkey but like racing but hey im not a chav so dont need to go to maccy d's and race to get a chick)

the point --> .

. (this is the whoosh area)

you --> x

And just to be an *beep*, yes, but kids waving around airsoft guns have been shot by police officers. Even in games you could potentially lose teeth or an eye. I'm sure the liberal media could make it sound more dangerous than cancer.

I've had three crashes (so far) unfortunately. I have pics for 2 somewhere, i'll try and dig them out. None were as bad as some of these and I wasn't hurt in any of them but my wallet is still smarting from the insurance premiums I am having to pay.

In one of them, I was at work and parking my car after coming back from KFC and some bloke comes nailing it along and slammed into me. Security, ambulance and fire brigade turned up. A little excessive to say no one was hurt but it gave them something to do I suppose.

In GTA series, the lamp-posts always brake! not the car!

On topic, how fast were you going?

not nearly fast enuf since the one time i hit a lamp post it friggin fell over. I had to pay for the damage to the car AND the lamp post...

Yeah I totally know what you mean.

I just don't understand those people that 'airsoft' either, it seems like a dangerous way to compensate for a small penis.

thats not very fair because airsoft is generally carried out in a strict controlled environment with rules to follow and a honor system.

street racing.... what controlled environment? 'nuff said

I did proper semi-pro racing for 3 years myself. Its a lot more fun when i at least dont have to worry about oncoming traffic. And no, its not about the "l337 skillz" its about having some responsibility. If u die, fine, but I've seen too many innocent victims who unfortunately lost their lives as a result of street racing.

Edited by Punkypink
not nearly fast enuf since the one time i hit a lamp post it friggin fell over. I had to pay for the damage to the car AND the lamp post...

Yea lampposts usually cost £1000

also if u call an ambulance and the crash was your fault u have to pay for that too,

AnD no i dont get off on them,, just like seeing what cars end up like as i work on servicing them. and usually someone will take a pic of the crash and give it to the person involved.

right on the money. thats wot i had to pay. and another £2000 for the car. :(

£3000! how much airsoft stuff could i have gotten for that? :( :( :(

i know the feeling, i got a car worth £6500, then im 21 and its 1st car, its a 1.9tdi skoda octavia (110bhp) insurance was £1600 comp

so £8000 for it total, thats alot of airsoft i could of done.

On the bright side, its easier for you to get to airsoft sites now. Its such a pain without a car. I can't go to epsom tomorrow because of that =(

Please use proper English for your posts, it makes your posts much easier to understand.

Edited by joeking27
Teacher's red pen
On the bright side, its easier for you to get to airsoft sites now. Its such a pain without a car. I can't go to epsom tomorrow because of that =(

Please use proper English for your posts, it makes your posts much easier to understand.

yeah i agree, before i was using parents as its hard to transport rifles and gear on a motorbike :(

got both a car and bike now :)

But when people are in a crash, and by the looks of some of these pics some bad ones, my first priority wouldn't be to take a few snaps for the airsoft forum. :)

You clearly have no idea! I won't let them tow it away until I have acceptable pics of the damage. :mellow:

lucky u m8. I can drive but i have to depend on renting. Once inawhile is fine... once every week makes me poor

btw i know someone who cycles to electrowerkz on a bicycle with his shotty and his MP5SD in a backpack.

I have to cycle to work now! not that is too far... its only one thing... On the way home, there is a LARGE and LONG hill, going up that thing is not the easiest thing you could do.

BTW. im going to work soon, in about 30~ minutes :S

Yea lampposts usually cost £1000

Funnily enough, the old concrete ones in our street were only £666 and some pence a few years back. Parents had to pay for one after their Volvo 740 estate skidded on black ice (going only a few mph), mounted the kerb, climbed the 2 foot rise to the lamppost and promptly flattened it. The car needed it's tracking sorting out and a replacement gas strut for the bumper. Only other damage it had was a scratch on the bumper.

perhaps i sound harsh, but if you're going to do illegal street racing in public areas, and you crash, you deserve everything you get.

if I was illegal street racing, and mowed down you mum because i was driving like a twat, im pretty sure your view wouldnt be "street racing is great fun"

i dont drive, but i've fallen off my bike plenty of times, mostly in post-pub state. i'll be driving soon, but after having watched a video of my car (1967 triumph spitfire) in a crash test, im pretty sure i dont want to crash :mellow: .