• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I took a trip down the road where my friend and I attempted to fly the car a few weeks ago in search of the legendary sign I mentioned in an earlier post, and sadly, it is gone, now. I guess someone thought it was too awesome and decided to steal it. :( I wanted that sign...

Edited by TheKurodaVagrant
  • 1 month later...

Here's my civic (cue asian stereotype :P), altho it don't look like much damage there, it was a write off which annoyed me to no end, and this all happened when some chav decided it was a great idea to shoot the lights at a junction in his vauxhall fruitcage corsa (which has sparked a hatred of all vauxhall).

n529701138_229892_9238.jpg

now im driving a little fiesta, i miss driving my civic...

Edited by Warning
Personally got a thing against Civics, but thats cuz they're used back were i was born in pretty much the same way that people here use Corsas

As a reliable way to get you to and from work and airsoft skirmishes? Until they get broken into. Lots.

• 3 weeks later...

sadly i dont have any pics as it was about 7 years ago.

whilst living in germany, a mate and me were driving the autobahn in his old corvette (5 or 5.3 litre) or something similar.

hit some black ice and then piled into the centeral reservation. by the time we stopped rolling and spinning there was no car left. we were both sat in what can only be described as a roll cage with seats.

our injuries were no more than a small cut on the head and a wrist injury between us.

bottom line... corvette, fast in a straight line. cant turn. *suitcase* in the ice. however, if you are gonna crash at speed, i highly recommend one!!!

• 2 months later...

Dude... that just put me off my pasta.

My brother was involved in one of what had to have been the worlds all time dumbest crashes. Sitting in the passenger seat of his mates car they had been trying to overtake an old couple moving at about five mph down the twisty country lanes for about five-ten minutes.

Finally got to a straight stretch, accellerated, overtook, both turned to look and gloat at the car behind them, and their vauxhall corsa sailed straight off the 90 degree bend, over the ditch, through the hedge and a barbed wire fence, ending up about ten feet into the middle of some farmers field. They were both fine, they just apparently 'didnt see the bend'.