Guns I HATE!

Boomkin

Okay hello my first time posting on here. ;) I'm using Boomkin's account though I am Ms Boomkin.*wave*

So what I was wondering is what guns do you all HATE and I don't mean for a logical reason, I mean like my deep seaded hatred for the P90.

You see I HATE the P90 due to one event....*edges of the screen go blury like on TV whan people look back in time*

It was my very first time air softing and I was VERY worried. Boomkin had been befor and he had gotten me an AK47 and all the gear and there we were, our first game was capture the flag.

So off I head on my merry way down the side through some bushes to where quite alot of my team were. (I figured at this time if nothing else I could use them as meat shields :P .) Boomkin and myself found a nice place where we could get a clear shot at where the opposing team were comming from and were quite happly shooting at people when (Oh now is the time I point out I was NOT wearing a shrub suit whatever you people call them, nor was I actually in a bush) I got shot...Then I got shot again....And again, I was infact being hosed down with BB's...from BEHIND?!

So I say 'hit!' and it dosent stop so I shout 'HITTT!' and eventually it stops, I turn and there it was my first ever viewing of a P90. I looked disgusted at the man holding it as he said (and I quote) 'Oh I think it was me that shot you. I thought you were a bush'. A bush?! Gawd his eyesight must be bad as I was a whole 5 foot away from him. :angry:

From that day forth I have hated P90's and anyone that whields one. But then Mr. Boomkin got one about a week ago, I tried it on, noticed that 'damn it's light' and made him get me one today :P .....Still dosen't mean I like them. (I LOVE my classic army M15<3.)

So what guns have all of you been mentally scared by?

Come on people, I don't care what you think about the quality of a gun, the mech parts, the weight or any other logical stuff...No I wanna know what gun makes you tick!

-

Ms Boomkin

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RPKs- got shot down a flight of stairs first game and knocked myself out. Tho i suppose that is probably a legitimate reason.

Tho i do hate FAMASes

Rofl OUCH!

*Pulls self together*

Yes that may actually be a legit reason, I dont wanna go near any stairs now :P .

-

Mis Boomkin

Glock 18C...I love the gun, but I hate being on the receiving end..was not impressed when I got a whole standard mag, full auto into my head!

On another note...

I hate AKs and any such varients with a passion...

I know it's down to personal preference, and thousands of people love them, but I just cannot see the appeal in the slightest. They may shoot well yes, but in my eyes, they are the vilest invention to walk this planet!

P90s and Fa-mas' as well...they're not the nicest of guns in my eyes...

Although the ones that bite the bullet or so to speak, are any form of unrealistic, "non-real life" guns..don't even get me started on this, they bring a whole new meaning to REPLICA imitation firearm ;) Haha.

Rant over, I'm not really an ars*hole, I'm just very opinionated :)

There are no guns I hate, only guns I dont get on with.

I dont get on with the P90 because the damn thing is too short and the hicaps dont work.

I also dont get on with my R85A1 (SA80) because it keeps dropping mags thanks to the *suitcasey* mag release catching on everything (including the issue sling) and semi not working at all unless I stick a 9.6 battery on it which doesnt do auto any good.

Apart from that there isnt anything I can think of.

dammit if you dont like armalites you must be a commie!

or a red!

whichever is more un-capitalist.

well aren't you just a mccarthy...

I don't like the 2011s, *flees before the 2011 mob comes*

on another note, do you feel like a man writing in pink...

M4 M16 HK416 HK 417 full stock MP5's G36's. And Glocks and M4s the most. I dislike or hate them all.

Not a fan of P90s, but they're not terrible.

I really dig AK's thompson's, bullpups in general and Desert Eagles and revolvers. shotguns are also on my love to death list.

L85s, L96s, and most other British guns. So i'll second the "I hate every gun the Brits have used".

So British guns for the lose..... and American guns for the win...

/thread

TBH the only gun i really hate is the Fagass, all the other airsoft weaponary that i can think of has at least one redeaming feature.

Although the only feature i like about any M4 variant is that they take stanags which are so easy to carry appart from that they do suck!

Archived