Guns I HATE!

Boomkin

i detest guns which are over loaded

this may seem a bit hypocritical but bare with me while i explain,

I can understand if your going for a look for instance a navy seal CQBR (peq2/aimpoint/buis/surfire/vert grip/rail covers)

but its when people start bolting on RIS rail 203/moscart launchers, more lasers than you poke rambo's knife at then they complain that its to heavy.

I really want to poo on the person who designed all these stubby killers and patriots and the AK -B spez they are vile

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owning both a AR-15 (nam style ;) ) and a AK74 i would say the AK is a lot more comfortable and easier to use

Changing mag, in the real world the AR would be a slightly quicker but as this is airsoft and you dont want to ditch your mags anywhere the AK has the advantage as you always have grip over the mag until its locked into the gun which is quick and easy to do. Were as reloding the AR im not always guaranteed the mags are in right and have to slap it in now and again to make sure it going to work right (that satisfying click with my ak means the mag is locked in securely and ready to rock ;) On a side note i'd like to mention on a RS you can do a press up on the mag when its in the gun without breaking it :D )

Selector, AR is more fiddly for me (no small thumbs) and very hard to change when you've got gloves on (were as the AK selector is designed so it can be changed when you've got gloves on)

etc.

I wont carry on as AK vs. armalite threads always get locked ;)

M4's are pure utter fail. How could you like the controls and feel? The selector is in a very weird place, mag release is ok and I will admit the reload time is pretty fast. But the thing is I never have found the AK to be too slow to reload lol.

I really dig the AK fire selector, it stays where the hell it's suppose to. The AK reminds me of a "real" rifle, while M16/M4s feel very flimsy and toyish. I will not believe you if you say our M4/M16 could not break sooner or later where the barrel meets the body and D ring. I always feel like I can't use one without worrying that it's going to bust.

AK's on the other hand have no barrel wobble and I feel like I could pole vault with it a few times. It's the solidness and big easy to grab parts that make me like it. I can do it in a hurry without thinking about it. And I dont even use one. Been wanting one lately, but it's on hold for now.

The sights are also the shitz on AK's, one of my favorite sight pictures to date.

i am no really fan or armalites especially not m16s , yuk. but if barell wobble is reduced and the gun is weighted properly an m4 can be comfortable and easy to use.

however i much prefer the Aks as the controls are so much easier to use and get used to.

oh yes and they always look so much nicer :D

i hate m249s, but love to kill people with em

my first time playing at my CQB course (i was 12) i got pinned down in a small hallway by two support gunners, i was alone and their guns were shotting hot. killed one of them, i was soo happy that i didnt mind being hosed down by the other one. :vodka:

I like my CA XM177E2 thank you very much.

So I loved mine too...till a 30ft pit of water decided to omnomnom it :'(

---

I really want to poo on the person who designed all these stubby killers and patriots and the AK -B spez they are vile

So you will LURVE this!

Image001-1.jpg

:D

What's this Sergeant Major?

Sir I swapped rifles with a German fellow, the one you had me carrying had no Feng Shui it was blocking my chakra.

I'm sorry sir I don't thing I can do that. What's that you're going to help me to do what? No stop it, I barely know you!

What's this Sergeant Major?

Sir I swapped rifles with a German fellow, the one you had me carrying had no Feng Shui it was blocking my chakra.

I'm sorry sir I don't thing I can do that. What's that you're going to help me to do what? No stop it, I barely know you!

what the hell are you on about??? :S

what the hell are you on about??? :S

I'm on about folks who's life revolves around what they own. This is just another bestest thread now (in the inverse). Might as well be mincing about with an iPhone!

I hate any weapon that can easily have a RIS or RAS system fitted. So that TM M16/4 and the others like the SCAR.

It makes the weapons look like a stickel brick. It HATE it even more when people add the RIS and then don't even use the mounts for anything! I don't understand it all.

PS... L96 FTW. Its the most comfortable stock I have ever used.

I hate it when people attach a suppressor to their M4 and turn a 14" gun into a 26" gun. It's ugly and impractical.

Definitely. People round here complain that the M16 is too long, so they pick up the M4. Eventually they put 1-2 foot silencers on them, making their M4 carbine as long as a full sized M16. What's the sense in that? Not only does your gun look like ****, it ends up being incredibly impractical. On the other end of the AR stick, I've really grown to dislike Patriots. Tacticool Patriots, specifically... I mean a 9 inch barrel with an ugly comp sticking out the end of it, a PSG-1 style grip, and a huge boxmag on an AR no longer than a total of 3 feet? Hideous. Can't hate on the old school Patriot from MGS3, though - It's in a whole different class from those tactical turds...

Surprised at all the AK hate - I guess it's because of that "terrist" look for most? Understandable. I love the AK, but it's all about the classic wood/modern black look for me. I absolutely hate AKs with those BS tacticool front ends, though. Those are just *fruitcage* awful.

As far as H&K weaponry goes, I'm not a fan of the MP5K with M4 stock. Not a fan of those G36 metal rail kits, either. With the 36, it's gotta be all polymer for me. And as for pistols... well, I really hate "Dragon" style 2011's. I know it's a real design and all, and I'm personally a fan of using "impractical" guns (Desert Eagle) when skirmishing, but Christ, that cut 7-inch slide looks terrible. End of rant.

M4 commando has a 10" barrel, where did you get a 16" silencer?

It's not mine silencer. friend of mine bought it to cover a PSG barrel in his G3

I don't no wich brand it:

light weight 290

Head 19.50 LW290 40/290mm

KM PLANNI NG CO. ,LTD MADE IN JAPAN

M16's, just can't stand the musket.

I don't like Thompson's either, I have shouldered one and its just an ackwared gun to use, your hands are extended pretty far forward or maybe its the stock length that just makes it feel weird. Just plain bad ergonomics.

I can't stand MP7's. Dumbest gun ever! :P

Im also going to add my two pence to the 'armalites are bad' community, just because im sick of seeing NOTHING by M4/M16s and variants at every airsoft site! They will come off my list as soon as i see less that 3 M4s for every other gun at the site!

Im also going to add my two pence to the 'armalites are bad' community, just because im sick of seeing NOTHING by M4/M16s and variants at every airsoft site! They will come off my list as soon as i see less that 3 M4s for every other gun at the site!

Yea, whilst I don't completely hate all armalites, in fact I do have quite the soft spot for the M16A1 (VN style), it is simply the fact that sites these days are overwhelmed with them (from my experience). I do own a M733, but don't actually use it (got it off a friend who left the sport, and just use it as a loaner). Moreover, I'm just surprised at how relatively under-represented other guns, such as MP5 and AK variants are compared to M4s and the like.

Decimus.

Archived