Guns I HATE!

Boomkin

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can anybody hate Armalites. Ok i admit they have to many attachments nowadays.

This is what I don't get. Quite a few of you are saying this.

Armalites are modular...they were designed to be modular.

Anyhoo, in the spirit of this thread...I'm really starting to dislike the new Marushin revolver. Can't bother myself to look up the name, but you know the one I speak of. ;)

-Vic

This may be against the rules a bit (because there is a bit of a reason why I hate them...) but I hate snipers. After this weekend I'm done.

We were playing a night game. I was on the American team with the objective of taking the ridge where the Nazi's were defending. It was a full moon...and it was behind us...the attackers. The end result was that the ridge line was a solid wall of black. We couldn't see them at all. Unfortunately the moon was behind us so we were silhouettes... bad deal.

Long story short, we were pinned for about an hour on the right side of the ridge. I had traded my AK for a sniper just to give it a shot since he wasn't even shooting. Sure enough, the sniper was completely useless. You couldn't see jack through the scope. It sucked and just ###### everyone off because we were coming under heavy sniper and LMG fire from the ridge. The worst part was that they were effective....we couldn't even see where they were...

überkitted armalites, g36c's and mp5's with fat grips (HOLY DOGSHIT THEY ARE UGLY) and M14 EBR's.

Also airsoft revolvers is the biggest POS i've seen up to date, i'd rather use a springer than that BS.

Altough i love a clean M4A1 or a M16A2 with a M203 with a heatshield... Yumyum.

Any Ak thats not in wood...! I hate tactical AK's eeeewwwwww, black plastic on an AK, not a good look.

I would also love to say M4's but i have recently purchased an ICS one lol. After telling myself never again! But as its been said before, its a modular gun, they are disigned to be customised more then anything else.

Ok, i change that... M4's that have been modded so much that they no longer resebmle one or have been modded to look like something else.

Actually, while im on a role, MP7... i know i will get shot for it, but i cant stand the look of it, the way it operates, the bat, the ROF, the internals, its just a big NO from me.

I don't like impractical guns.

When I see somebody using an SVD or M82 I just think "WHY!!!???"

Course, I'm guilty of this myself. My MSG90 and even my L96 are both MUCH bigger than they really need to be. Whatever floats your boat and all that, I guess.

I still chuckle to myself when I see somebody lugging an RPK or M60 (never mind the M82 or SVD) around a site when a P90 or VSR would do the job at least as well.

I hate Ak "svd's"!! they're absolutly fugly and not at all near to the real one.

you need to check out the Romak then. The gun does exist, even if its the fugly offspring of the two guns. (lucky for the people who build those retarded things, huh?)

And Highcap's but those arn't really guns :P

I could not agree more there, my friend!

I have recently discovered a hatred for the USP Compact.

Granted, they look fantastic, and I was all set to buy one, until I tried to repair one at the local Airsoft shop/field where I was helping out. Needless to say, I won't be buying one anytime in the near future. I'll stick to 1911s and Hi-Capas. I.e. replicas that make sense internally...

All my decisions are because I've actually shot some of these weapons.

That being said the AR-15 is the worst weapon I've ever used. It jams more then I can even count.

Also while I don't prefer the looks of the AK series I do still like them.

AUG series are just awkward but I have nothing against them.

The G36 series are really nice but I just don't like the sighting system.

The 416 reminds me too much of an AR-15 and makes me always check for jams...

F2000, don't know if anyone has brought it up, is just as bad as an AR-15, maybe worse.

The P90...Oh, where do I start? I don't know if some people enjoy it being a challenge to reload... and I personally think it feels too awkward to fire with its odd shape. 5.7? When's the last time you found a place to buy that?

MP7, like the looks just another odd-ball round

L85 just looks weird with no magazine.

Did I mention that the F2000 is horrible?

Those other FNH guns (FAL..etc.) who thought that looked good?

SCAR, kinda weird, but I still like it.

MP5/G3/Other H&K, there's a point in time where they just need to go away.

WWII guns...seriously get over it. If your 15 with a M1 then you need to stop playing Call of Dootie

Anything I missed? I'll come back and make fun of more horribly crafted weapons later. :D

This may be against the rules a bit (because there is a bit of a reason why I hate them...) but I hate snipers. After this weekend I'm done.

We were playing a night game. I was on the American team with the objective of taking the ridge where the Nazi's were defending. It was a full moon...and it was behind us...the attackers. The end result was that the ridge line was a solid wall of black. We couldn't see them at all. Unfortunately the moon was behind us so we were silhouettes... bad deal.

Long story short, we were pinned for about an hour on the right side of the ridge. I had traded my AK for a sniper just to give it a shot since he wasn't even shooting. Sure enough, the sniper was completely useless. You couldn't see jack through the scope. It sucked and just ###### everyone off because we were coming under heavy sniper and LMG fire from the ridge. The worst part was that they were effective....we couldn't even see where they were...

I'm confused. You hate snipers and/or sniper rifles because your team made a retarded tactical decision? Normal scopes don't have night vision facilites, big supprise. Having your back to a light source makes you easy to see and shoot... Don't want to be mean, just seems odd to blame something for not working under conditions it would obviously fail, kind of like driving into a river and saying "stupid car, God I hate cars for not being boats!!!!"

Archived