girls and guns.....

situpking

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8f449b52.jpg

My girlfriend with an ICS M4 RIS that she brought me for christmas.  :P

Her face doesnt exactly look like that.  Most of the time......

:waggle: Tell here to take her finger off the trigger. ;)

My fiancee gladly went with me to a game once, she even did fairly well. We were under heavy fire, then she turns to me and says, "I have to admit, this is pretty fun!" She hasn't found it fun enough to go again, but she supports my obsession. When we drive near the local airsoft store, she asks if I need to stop and get anything.

both myself and my adorable wife are pinko liberal treehuggers, who see as much use in allowing assault rifles into private hands as letting politicians anywhere near public service- both are asking for trouble...

but she doesn't seem to have a huge problem with my airsoft fetish, and didn't even seem to mind that r22 and myself popped off to NH to shoot off a few hundred rounds with a realsteel mp5 (those crazy guys in NH- we could have been ANYONE (and, indeed, we, or at least I, were. or was), and they just said "that bit points down range, that bit doesn't. try not to confuse the two")

i reckon I could have got her airsofting in the UK, due to our shared love of 70s and 80s action series like the professionals and starsky and hutch. Doubt I'll manage it in the US though- all seems a bit more serious and military-minded for my liking out here...

ok, we both just want to turn up with revolvers and cardigans and roll over cars alot shouting "ave it!".

If anyone can recommend any US airsoft sites where such behaviour is tolerated, nay, applauded, then I reckon we'll be ok!

My girlfriend really encourages me to go airsofting. She loves to hear my stories, and even if she dosn't understand when i go into the tech sides of things she just nods and smiles. She has been out with me a few times and she is good, nothing beats a cuddle in a fox hole while we wait for the enemy to advance. She has a thing for the colt 1911 and G36C so i'm going to get them for her (in the near future). She won't let me post a picture of her but she looks like L croft. But I can leave you with this redition of her by me.

thelastrosecolourtest110cb.th.jpg

My G/f started airsofting about 10 days after we started gping out. We'd met through a mutual friend who also airsofts and had been bugging her to go, and after she had a quick fondle of my magnificent weapon (fnar fnar!) she decided to come along with me.

She now skirmishes regularly, although not as often as I do. She's also the voice of reason when I'm drooling over a new shiny thing that I really don't need. The new m14 springs to mind......

My missus doesn't like seeing me covered in welts, blood blisters and bruises. She seems to have accepted the fact that my room looks like an MoD warehouse, but the injuries upset her.

I guess it just means she doesn't like seeing me get hurt, which is flattering :) I tell her they look worse than they feel (I mean, at worst it's 15 seconds of going 'Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!'), but those BB-related lumps do look bad. Like I've got some kind of tropical disease sometimes :P

Girlfriend?

Hm...

no dice for me.

I'm truthful about myself on dates. I think its the statement "I'm the team sniper's spotter/bait" that doesn't get me a call back, a kiss at the front door of the young lady's house, let alone starting from home plate to first, second, third, and home.

Or maybe it's my selection of girls...where I live most of the girls are total idiots, and some respectable ones have been snapped up by the american football jock ###### bastards.

Although I remember the team sniper himself showing me a pic of his gal in nothing but his chest harness, underwear(hers), and his M40 in a really nice pose...unfortunately that possessive biatch told him to rip it up.

EDIT: okay, I dunno why the forum keeps editing out the word "Tosseur" (had to put the u in there)

hehe... no one really seems to care if I walk in covered in welts, bruises, and cuts... shows how much I'm loved eh? :D

The average M/F ratio at the college I'm going to is about 4-1, not very good odds for someone like me ;)

my girl frien dis koo with airsoft...i bought her a customized USP compact for her so she can shoot the ratcoons in her back yard...

TRANSLATION:

My girlfriend is cool with airsoft. I bought here a customised USP Compact, so that she could shoot raccoons in her back yard.

Sorry dude, just try to type legibly, eh? :)

Archived