girls and guns.....

situpking

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*Engage smug mode*

Right, let's be having some more posrep, mr shao. Havoc and Crandall have coughed up already.

Although, that said, having a sexy airsofting girlfriend is more than enough. Even if she has on a previous occasion shot me in the back of the head from 3 feet ;)

Haha, I didn't promise you pospoints for posting pictures. I only said I'd start deducting off points if you couldn't follow up on your promise. ;)

*suitcasey* webcam makes it hard to focus, that's probably the best quality photo I have.

However, judge for yourselves.

Edit:

Ok, it won't let me upload the rest of the pics. I could try direct linking them but that might kill the thread. Mods, if you can make these thumbnails when I can't please do so, I've been trying for 20 minutes.

DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

Why the laughter, good sir?

You're the first person I've seen in months to pull that kind of thing off successfully without him losing the family jewels or the love of his life.

The laughter? It's funny and cool at the same time, and I'm laughing coz it's one of my ways of congratulating you.

Wierd thing is just how happy you guys have made her with all these compliments. I swear, It took me weeks of coaxing to convince her she would look good in that outfit and buy the thing.

Her confidence has gone up a huge amount. Thanks everyone.

Though the skirt is totally un-necessary. :lol: So, she reads this forum too? Does she have an account? ;)

AKs always boost one's confidence. :lol:

Christ I wish I could find a woman who actually was interested! Fair play all of you who have (especially ghost rider).

It's hardly the most important thing to me but it would be rather exceptional to find someone who didn't just tolerate it. Then again I've made spectacularly bad judgements with women in the last 24 hours (check the blog in my sig) so this thread is just *perfectly* timed.

Cheers guys lol

Time for me to take a trip to the bookies to put a bet on the time it takes for Hardcore_Mitsuko's reputation score to get past 100 ;)

I have to say though, you are very brave allowing a forum full of us to ogle ;) Ghost_Rider is certainly a lucky chap.

Now if only the wife was interested in those kind of photoshoots! ;)

thats hot

Yebbut, surely that holster strap has to chafe a bit on naked skin like that?

Thats always wound me up about Lara Croft and Jill Valentine (I assume the picture above is of Jill? Been YEARS since I played Resident Evil!). Their attire is hardly the most practical for what they do ;)

Time for me to take a trip to the bookies to put a bet on the time it takes for Hardcore_Mitsuko's reputation score to get past 100 ;)

I have to say though, you are very brave allowing a forum full of us to ogle ;) Ghost_Rider is certainly a lucky chap.

Now if only the wife was interested in those kind of photoshoots! ;)

Yebbut, surely that holster strap has to chafe a bit on naked skin like that?

Thats always wound me up about Lara Croft and Jill Valentine (I assume the picture above is of Jill? Been YEARS since I played Resident Evil!). Their attire is hardly the most practical for what they do ;)

(BANZAI voice)

PLACE YUOR BETS NOOOWWW!!!!

Don't overdo it, guys, I've seen worse over at the planetcnc.com forums where the sheer lunacy of the male members chased off a very nice female member.

Archived