girls and guns.....

situpking

TRANSLATION:

My girlfriend is cool with airsoft. I bought here a customised USP Compact, so that she could shoot raccoons in her back yard.

Sorry dude, just try to type legibly, eh? :)

TRANSLATION:

My girlfriend is cool with airsoft; I bought her a customised USP Compact so she can shoot raccoons in her back yard.

hehehe...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently dont have a girlfriend :( but i still get my girly friends saying:

'why do you do this to yourself?'

'How is getting hurt fun?'

I guess, unless girls know lots about airsofting then they usually hate it or just dislike it, but otherwise they just understand your likes and are fine with it.

Rule #1 of life - Never ask a guy if his sister is hot.

Its for other people to decide and the brother to never think about. Besides i wont be able to even attempt to get pictures of her friend until next weekend if she even does come over. Oh not to mention shes like 15-16, kinda weird when a 18yr old asks a smaller girl to take a picture with his "gun".

Rule #1 of life - Never ask a guy if his sister is hot. 

Its for other people to decide and the brother to never think about.  Besides i wont be able to even attempt to get pictures of her friend until next weekend if she even does come over.  Oh not to mention shes like 15-16, kinda weird when a 18yr old asks a smaller girl to take a picture with his "gun".

What? She doesn't have her own guns? *lost interest* :P

Archived