SGAT Specter

He posted that the only contact the parents have is his cell number, it's likely the next time they talk to him they'll mention someone came around looking for him so he likely won't give out his address.

He's a minor so isn't it the parents responsibility to cover this? You do need to talk the police especially since your local and then also let the police know there are IC3 reports on him.

For any of the members who have not got their lazy butts in gear yet they need to make their claims to IC3 now, all you do is fill out some information on a website and wait for a reply.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
I highly doubt for one second that his parents do not know where he is. They do, their just not telling, naturally.

Well, if someone wanted to find me and turned up at my house when I wasn't there, I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't 'naturally' lie to cover it up.

In fact, it's the exact opposite. They'd say straight away, because it's traditional for me to deal with my own problems, as is the case for most people, I expect.

Ben.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Lol is this still going on?? I gave up on this a while ago... I mean, how much are you guys trying to get back?

I'm usually one to get really ###### off by this stuff and pursue it as best as I can, but this has been going on for like a year now and we've barely gotten anywhere. Yes, this little *suitcase* deserves what he's got coming, but maybe that's where something like karma comes in... I'd love to get my money back and all, I just don't think it's really going to happen.

HOWEVER, if anybody does somehow actually get in contact with him, let us know!

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived