SGAT Specter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is interesting. A friend of mine (M21Sniper Rifle on ASF) was in the middle of a deal with this guy. He was planning on trading his gun for the VSR-10 of one of Specter's friends. He kept insisting that we needed to ship soon, or that he wanted us to ship on the same day (I have to help M21 with a lot of airsoft stuff like this, long story). After him having random set backs (luckily for us, we were too), I decided we wouldn't ship until we recieved the gun. However, since shortly before this point, M21 stopped recieving PMs, and he kept trying, but no luck. I'll just say I don't plan on doing bussiness with "Master Chief Goaty" in the future.

Plus on ASF he is claiming to not be Chris yet they have the exact same for sale stuff? He deserves every bit of an *albatross* kicking. He is lucky that the AF bores me so that I can spend every bit of my free time making sure he doesn't get away with this *suitcase*.

sgatspecops: hey, just wanted you to know I'm still trying to settle things. I quit airsoft so I have no gear or anything to give you. The only thing I have is my M4 and that's going to fisher if he wants it, but I will get you a MO for 80 bucks ASAP...sorry about all this..

vbtb110: what happened to all of the stuff you sold...?

sgatspecops: it was sold to a friend and to the local surplus store. but that money had to go towards school, gas, and food. im seriously trying dude.

vbtb110: fair enough

vbtb110: just keep me informed

sgatspecops: i will. ill let you know how things go with fisher as well.

vbtb110: alrighty, thanks

sgatspecops: np dude. once again, sorry. having rough times lately...its getting ridiculous..

vbtb110: it's cool dude, sh*t happens

vbtb110: I just want this all over with

vbtb110: but i understand there is life

vbtb110: do what you gotta do

sgatspecops: ill get it over with ASAP. i want all this off my shoulders and as much off my name as possible..

• 4 weeks later...

I have scanned this topic before, but never really payed much attention to it.

vbtb110,

Dude, I have NEVER heard of Dothan, GA. I can't find it on any maps. Are you sure it was Dothan? The only Dothan I know of is Dothan, AL which is like 80 miles from me. I know a few airsofters over there, primarily in Mobile. One guy in particular I know is an ATF agent. If you could send me all the info you have on this guy, I will submit it to him for you so he can keep an eye out at games an such. Heck, I might have even played against him before and didn't even know it.

Here's the site that most of those AL guys are members of:

http://thefoundation.forumup.org/

LMK man.

ME: whats up with all these rumors about you scamming people?

SGAT: fish is angry because i wasnt able to ship his stuff before he shipped out.

SGAT.: so he's in bahrain or wherever and idk where to ship the ###### and cant get ahold of him.

ME: what about the other guys?

SGAT: what other guys??

ME: Vbtb110

SGAT: he has his money now.

ME: he posted on arnies 2 days ago that there was still nothing

SGAT: i sent it like a month ago with a friggin email to him.

SGAT: tell him to check his mailbox because im not wasting anymore time on him.

ME: whats up with all these rumors about you scamming people?

SGAT: fish is angry because i wasnt able to ship his stuff before he shipped out.

SGAT.: so he's in bahrain or wherever and idk where to ship the ###### and cant get ahold of him.

ME: what about the other guys?

SGAT: what other guys??

ME: Vbtb110

SGAT: he has his money now.

ME: he posted on arnies 2 days ago that there was still nothing

SGAT: i sent it like a month ago with a friggin email to him.

SGAT: tell him to check his mailbox because im not wasting anymore time on him.

Hasn't he already claimed this before as well?

Sorry for the Doublepost, but I googled his MSN name and found out a few more things-

http://www.southgeorgiaairsoft.com/forum/p...c38d24e56cc898e

I guess now I know where "SGAT" comes from

Sale thread-

http://www.southgeorgiaairsoft.com/forum/v...highlight=#6332

So I guess he goes as "Saturn Warrior" on ASF, too.

Also for what it's worth his Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/christroupe

and his MSN is rebel_flag14@hotmail.com

I guess he's still active on ASB. I've PM'd him / posted in his thread there, in an attempt to finish this.

I guess I've gotten a custom title of "Doesn't post and run", I don't know what that's about. Is it so wrong of me to call a guy out on all fronts because he's owed me money for like 6 months?

The title is one of ASB's random titles depending on your post counts. They change for most of the lowest counts, but some of the higher ones as well (203 gets you a title of "grenade launcher"). Anyway, I think he's active on ASF as well, just ignoring me.

Archived