SGAT Specter

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still nothing on my count either. Seeing as how I am sure he reads this thread, you will be getting a phone call from me when I show up to work in the morning at 0700 local. Lucky for him that is only midnight or so Georgia time so his parents should only be midly ###### off. The fact that he felt it appropriate to completely make up a service member and directly lie to me on ASF ###### me off to no end. You simply do NOT impersonate a service member, PERIOD.

ME: whats up with all these rumors about you scamming people?

SGAT: fish is angry because i wasnt able to ship his stuff before he shipped out.

SGAT.: so he's in bahrain or wherever and idk where to ship the ###### and cant get ahold of him.

ME: what about the other guys?

SGAT: what other guys??

ME: Vbtb110

SGAT: he has his money now.

ME: he posted on arnies 2 days ago that there was still nothing

SGAT: i sent it like a month ago with a friggin email to him.

SGAT: tell him to check his mailbox because im not wasting anymore time on him.

He has made ZERO effort to contact me. None of my contact information has changed.

New new new!

"So yeah...it looks like you have some stuff that sells, how about you pay me back?"

"Haven't made the actual sales yet. Address?"

----------

----------

----------

"Well Fish ruined my sale so forget either of you getting paid anytime soon if ever.

Sorry, not my fault.

I'll keep your address just in case though.

Delete Post"

Well in an attempt at diplomacy I offer to accept the MICH that he's selling in trade for canceling our debt. Here is what happened-

Bold = me

If you really don't think you'd sell it, I would take that MICH too, for what it's worth

I'll see if I can sell it locally. If so, I'll send you a USPS MO. If not I'll send you the MICH. Sound fair?

That sounds fair enough, but could we set some time zone on how long you're going to try to sell it for? That could be forever...

I'm not going to take forever.

Is 6 weeks okay with you?

:rolleyes:

Sorry, I really didn't want to spend the time to read all 4 pages of this, but if this is the same guy as "Master Chief Goaty", are you guys in contact with him? Little *suitcase* still owes me $65 for an Eagle Chest Rig I bought off him on ASF. Told me that he shipped it, but when I didn't get it after like 2 weeks he said he accidentally shipped it to the wrong person, and he'd refund my money. After a few weeks of bs'ing around with things like "I've been busy", I gave up. It's only $65, but it still ###### me off greatly.

If you guys are actually talking to him or whatever, tell him I still want my *fruitcage* $65. Last time I send an MO...

I have lost all records of my agreements from my computer. I have some on an EHD at home but not with me here. If Kiki has his MO stub he has the best bet of getting some where but I am more than happy to help piggy back anyone else's complaint and if nothing is done by the time I get home I will start a claim. I have notified CID about him though because I believe he is selling stolen .mil goods as well as parading around as a US service member.

I delt with this douche too. On ASB, it is still in the early stage but I knew it was coming. He deleted me from his myspace friends he was never on Windows messenger today. Not on ASB at all either. I'm out $125, I was supposed to buy his "Franken" package on ASB. If echo and do anything, please do.

Archived