Airsoft Cool Wall

Coldgunner

I thought we had ended this SA80 madness ;) lol

TBH though what you said in reference to the SA80 being the project family thats what I was refering to - all of the A2 versions

The whole "stamped on the L85" thing was an unfortunate brain murma when really I should have taken myself off to bed lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought we had ended this SA80 madness ;) lol

TBH though what you said in reference to the SA80 being the project family thats what I was refering to - all of the A2 versions

The whole "stamped on the L85" thing was an unfortunate brain murma when really I should have taken myself off to bed lol

As if to entrench the Saty further into uncool by explaining further.

"SA80a2" does not work, because the SA80gp was never upgraded to a2, and the l22 allthough it has the HK modifications is not an a2 its an a1 (because it was made later on)

L22a1 should fall under "SA80a2" but it dosent make much sence.

Anyway, back to the thread, add anything bolt action to my list of super cool

Just keeping it within Top gear - you think james may is cooler than Jeremy and Hammond?

Hammond crashed a rocket car and ended up in a Coma, and came back for more

you cant get much cooler than that :D

The result of undiagnosed Brain damage perhaps? ;)

I think James May's the funniest by far.

JC, by contrast, is a total Audi owner...

Cheers.

as for the M82 . mine is homemade, if that makes me a cock then so be it (it is in my surname afterall)

i still think its an awesome gun even though i find it ridiculously impractical and i never use it lol.

Can you honestly pm me some pics of that please?

back on topic

For Pistols...

Sub-Zero: Ruger Automag (I think there is an airsoft version called the mk1 but I cant find it at any UK retailers anywhere :( ), MK23, Derringer.

Cool: Glocks, USPs, P226/other sig pistols.

Uncool: 1911s, Broomhandled Mausers, Lugers...

Richard Hammond: M9s, All Walthers 'cept the PPK :D

Can you honestly pm me some pics of that please?

back on topic

For Pistols...

Sub-Zero: Ruger Automag (I think there is an airsoft version called the mk1 but I cant find it at any UK retailers anywhere :( ), MK23, Derringer.

Cool: Glocks, USPs, P226/other sig pistols.

Uncool: 1911s, Broomhandled Mausers, Lugers...

Richard Hammond: M9s, All Walthers 'cept the PPK :D

Ruger don't make an Automag, so I guess you mean the AMP/AMT one(s).

I'd probably swap all your guns around though (possible exceptions of the 1911 and Derringers) - Big is like a Mustang, it says all the wrong things about the owner ;)

Cheers.

Why are you guys being so mean to him? He only said his opinion because on the cool wall you can post what you like or dislike...

I don't consider what I said to be mean, I was merely pointing out that this thread is not for telling everyone what you hate (I do beleive there is a "Guns I HATE" thread in this very subforum). Apologies for coming across that way on my part.

Cool = P38, that ruger mk2 assassin or whatever it is, does it even exist in real life? Either way its cool

Uncool = JG G36C. Not that its a bad gun, its just so popular and bland it makes it a boring gun. Getting a tm gets you a few more points but still the g36c is still a little bit meh.

Also James May is the best.

I don't consider what I said to be mean, I was merely pointing out that this thread is not for telling everyone what you hate (I do beleive there is a "Guns I HATE" thread in this very subforum). Apologies for coming across that way on my part.

Ditto (except I'm not apologising ;) ) - I realise now the post was a follow up to an earlier one, which does mitigate it a bit, but this thread is absolutely NOT "Guns I HATE" - In isolation his post was worthless (Quoting his earlier post would've helped - tip there for anyone else doing the same).

I reckon he got off lightly compared with some roastings that get adminstered...

Cheers.

Seriously Uncool:

Anything 2tone(Except 2011 Race guns)

MassMags on anything but a 249 or M60

Anything with a short barrel and 10x scope

Uncool:

Armalites with excessive RIS. Ie Z rails, gasblocks, Rails around the scope..

Madbull 'nade Launcher

M14 EBR

Cool:

2011 Race Guns

G36

FN FAL/SLR

T77

M14

m1911a1

Mp5s with Forelight grips

Subzero

Classic Armalites. CAR15, M4 w Barrel mount 203 etc

MEU(SOC) 1911 Early type

Sub-Zero:

-Anything Bullpup(Type 97 ftw.)

-P90,AUG,TAR21,FAMAS/MARPAT, Shotguns, Going to a game in a suit and your gun in an instrument case, Type 89, Sig552, SiG556,Sig550.

Cool:

-G3KA4, SCAR-H, SPRs, SPCs, G36(Anything), G3SG1, MC51, PSG1, BAR-10, L96, SR-16, SR-25, M249,

G36 with C-mag and 3-9x40 scope.

Uber-Gay aka Clarkson(from Top Gear, he can suck my GT-R balls.)

-M4/M16/M4 CQB/Stubby Killer/30 RPS guns(suck my dodgeballs)/Woodland Camo/ACU/Multicam/Painted guns/stupid pistol rambo action(I'm not giving you cover fire, if you pistol rambo it up)/MP5(I like it, but its too common)

I don't think I'm forgetting anything.

Archived