Cool weapon customizing site.

PynkPanthyr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The French one has a few bugs to work out, also let it load, 700 items. What I can't figure out is how u choose say, an M4 receiver, then place it in the top box then try and find an AK stock but when you click off M4 stuff the stock dissappears. Bit buggy maybe?

Rich.

The French one has a few bugs to work out, also let it load, 700 items. What I can't figure out is how u choose say, an M4 receiver, then place it in the top box then try and find an AK stock but when you click off M4 stuff the stock dissappears. Bit buggy maybe?

Rich.

You dont move the parts at all, you just double click them, and they should stay in the box.

You dont move the parts at all, you just double click them, and they should stay in the box.

Well, I feel stupid. :)

Edit: Well new problem, I load the page, its totally done, I click another weapon and I'm forwarded to a page with Error 404 on. <_< Just me?

Well, I feel stupid. :)

Edit: Well new problem, I load the page, its totally done, I click another weapon and I'm forwarded to a page with Error 404 on. <_< Just me?

Yeah. Instead of clicking the M4 link, click the link for M16 and varients (right next to it). The m4 link doesn't work. If you don't see the stock you want, check the HK416. If you haven't figured it out yet, the french word links at the bottom of the gun list are accessories. You can probably figure them out.

Fantasystuffs.jpg

First one is an attempt to modernize an Ak-47 Type 1 with Galil stock, Wieger handguards and pistolgrip, Ak-107 gas assembly and Ak-103 mag.

Second one is a support rifle..

This one is a silenced rifle, equipped with SVD stock and magazine. Also features Wieger handguards..

Fun fun fun ;)

//EDIT, some more:

Fantasystuffs2.jpg

i dont get it, it keeps giving me the "Trying to initialize the maker now...

You will not be able to drag any items that are currently not loaded"

WHAT!!!!

Try posting a pic of the gun you want created, and maybe somebody will be feeling nice enough to do it for you.

Archived