Right Hook Fabrication Rifles

shooter1125

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry my rifles took all of the wind out of the two of you guys sails. I know you planned on showing up and being the uber snipers. I'm also sorry my effective range was twice your guys range. I know when they had to mention one snipers rifle in front of the whole group, you guys looked a little deflated. But coming on here and talking poop just painted you as the butthurt kid who wanted to the the superstar of Blackjack.

Posts like this won't sell your über rifles...

So you say, 9ball with a simple pressure screw, DBcustom bbl, HPA, and 540fps... Sounds OK for a ~80yd rifle.

Where is the magic that propels BBs over 100 yards? Unless magic = a healthy twist on the regulator knob. ;)

Or rather..... looks may get you hit :P

Right Hook - To quieten the nay-sayers, maybe you could conduct the youtube test with a chronograph and a tape measure (and maybe even a digital scale for bb weight). That would give a confirmation of the FPS, range and weight of ammo, which would be a good retort to the comments have have come up on this thread.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but for most people i'd imagine they'd like to see it confirmed before they drop 1500-1900 USD on one of your unique rifles.

I can drop $1500-2000 on a sniper rifle in a blink (I've three $2K+ guns at the moment)... if I'm convinced. The latter is the hard part.

Uncut footage.

Two cameras rolling. One downrange with the target and shooting position in FOV.

Distance taped on camera and marked.

Blank, unused IPSC cardboard target.

BBs measured by digital scale then hand loaded into empty (and unpressurized) magazine.

Connect external rig to mag, show us the regulator gauge.

At least 4-5 shots through chrono.

Test shots while the whole rig and hose connected to rifle is visible. (In a convincing way which excluses regulator/rifle manipulation.)

Show us the gauge, while you depressurize and repressurize again the rifle.

Smile, brag and boast.

Thank you.

Well, if either one of you guys want to pay for a professional production company to come film it, I'm up for that, lol.

Guys, I do not have the time to try to impress all of the nay sayers. My rifles sell themselves the minute they get on the field. Guys will take a long range hit, then ask me how hot it is, I will shoot it over their chrono, maybe let them take a few shots, then boom, rifle ordered. If you don't belive the video, don't buy the gun. I'm not in the buisness of trying to calm the skeptics, I'm in the buisness of selling guns to those who either belive or see for themselves these rifles capabilities.

Thanks-

Mike

Surly as the sell of such rifles , i would have thought that the more honest you were about the products performance the more interest you would get from would be customers

I would be interested in a rifle but before i shell out another £1500 on a airsoft toy i would want a little more info

sorry but i can only agree with Trasher

Surly as the sell of such rifles , i would have thought that the more honest you were about the products performance the more interest you would get from would be customers

I would be interested in a rifle but before i shell out another £1500 on a airsoft toy i would want a little more info

sorry but i can only agree with Trasher

Seconded.

If your marketing plan is based on people seeing the rifle in person then you're selling yourself short man :) There's literally a whole world of buyers out there and a lot of them don't play at your local site or even in your country!!!

I've seen this rifle in play before. It definitely dominates all others. In a good shooters hand this thing rules the field. I've been hit by it once at slightly more than 100 yds. It definitely outranges any rifle I have ever seen on the field. Well, worth the price. If I was into sniping I would have to have one.

at first i was unconvinced of your statements, then i watched the video, and was convinced, then i read bushmans post and am unconcinved again. i trust bushman. he helped me when i was having some trouble with my vsr, and everything he said was true.

now righthook comes on with all this abraisive talk, and i am even less inclined to believe anything he says. even if what you say is true, right hook, i wouldent even buy a shoelace from you now. my dad works for a company and is in charge of sales and marketing, im pretty sure he would agree that being this unfriendly with people interested in your product isnt going to get you anywhere near a sale.

the video is still viewable on their site: http://righthookfabrication.googlepages.com/home

anyway, it seems to me that it was in fact a range of 300ft, however as bushman pointed out, the bb did not take much more than a second to get there. now, my tanaka firing on propane with the pcs oppened up all the way (which means its shooting at at least 650fps, over 100fps more than these guys claim theirs to be firing at) takes well over a to get the bb out to 300ft. not to mention the fact that these guys were puting holes in a cardboard target at 300ft with this rifle. so i believe it can shoot out to 300ft accurately which is impressive, but unless i saw it chronoed and then fired out to the 300ft target i cant believe that it is only firing at 540fps.

video was removed by user :(

All i wanted to add was that from the table to the target the guy took ~120 steps.

/discuss :D

I was going to say the same.... but realised I was wasting my breath.

Smells funny to me too and the fact the video was removed makes it smell even worse. I was involved in the making of Bushmans film in which we measured with a tape. We have a range of upgraded rifles firing at the power this man claims and admit we have'nt landed 100 yard shots on a flat trajectory. I am desperate to know what the magic ingredient is that can achieve that range. Like so many of these films before it i fear the ingredient is kidology. That said I hope to be proved wrong because there is hope for us busting the 100yards boundry accurately.

I also run a company..... and have never seen customer relations like this guy displays. If this is his approach in selling you the rifle, imagine the response you will get if you have to return it for any reason.

Stinks to me <_< .

Calm down guys....

No need to tear the guy a new @rse now is there!

The joy of being able to pour over a video is that you have the time to pick it to peices.

If you have questions or queries relating to what he is talking about, please phrase them as such....

Not as 'OMFG!! 11one!... I dont believe you, scamming ne'er-do-well!

In the great words of Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October. "things in here dont react well to bullets".

By all means phrase a question without uncertainty, but please dont issue it as a challenge, unless its meant as one.

In the great world of business, you vote with your wallet. If you dont like it, walk away. If you're not convinced, ask questions until you are allayed.

I also run a company..... and have never seen customer relations like this guy displays. If this is his approach in selling you the rifle, imagine the response you will get if you have to return it for any reason.

He's taking a chapter out of the old sniperx handbook of marketing, alienate your customers then blame someone else when you can't bring home the bacon ;-D

Abrasive? How well would any of you take to being called a liar by some 13 year old kid with a BAR10, or some snotty middle aged charsofter angry more because he cannot afford the gun, then how he thinks it performs, but chooses to attack the gun?

Listen fellas, There are enough airsofters in my area who play against these guns that if it were BS, YOU WOULD KNOW, lol.

I run two buisnesses with succsess, and I guess if my actions are questionable, then

I don't know what to tell you, they work.

I am stumped by the fact that a fellow airsofter goes and builds a better mousetrap then the POS Chinese GARBAGE some guys swoon over, and rather then support what can be a tide of guys bringing actually decent products to the table for you guys to enjoy, you tear it apart. This is the reason there is nothing but sub-par airsoft parts for sale.

I post pic's of the guns, and you cry for a video, I post a video, and you cry foul, There is no winning with this forum, lol. Or is there? Yes, contrary to all of the skepticism and down talk, I'm selling rifles. And the guy who get to see/shoot these guns in person are nothing but impressed.

So, If you don't belive what you see? cool, thats fine. If you don't like the way the

gun looks, thats fine too. We are all entitled to our opinions.

***FYI

To those who have counted my steps, It was 120 paces. In 4 paces I cover 10 feet (2.5 X 4=10) 120 Paces divided 4 30. 30 X 10' is what? -300'

Math lesson over, lol.

Archived