alexallan

mr_stench

just bought a g&p m4 body,gearbox,motor,stock from this guy..he clearly stated on his sales thread that it's all g&p & i he even assured me thru pm that all the parts are genuinely g&p....i was very suprised when i rciv'd it & found out that it's got a battered looking tm e700...the metal body & retractable looks very different from my g&p as well (looks very cheap)....the gearbox is g&p but with a broken piston & tappet plate...tried to pm this guy & all i've got was an apology...he also mentioned that he bought this from bloot clot & that i should get in touch with blood clot...

You dont need to bloodclot though do you!!! You gave your money to alexallan!!!

Buck stops with him, from your point of view mate!

He's the one who has to talk too bloodclot...

Are you gonna get a refund or what mate?

Martin

Sorry but Facts:

- You paid Alexallan regardless of his supplier of item. If you bought a hoover from argos, u don't take up a complaint direct with "dyson", you take it back to argos. So Alexallan is the one to answer your Q's. Don't involve bloodclot as its nothing to do with him.

Secondly can you post any pictures of the items so we can help you crossmatch it to the maker ?

Sorry but Facts:

- You paid Alexallan regardless of his supplier of item. If you bought a hoover from argos, u don't take up a complaint direct with "dyson", you take it back to argos. So Alexallan is the one to answer your Q's. Don't involve bloodclot as its nothing to do with him.

Secondly can you post any pictures of the items so we can help you crossmatch it to the maker ?

cheers mate, perfectly said....

update guys..i was trying to get a refund from this guy but all i've got is a pm telling me that he's not a charity case..just a word of advise, stay away from this guy if u don't want to end up like me...

He obviously thinks that he's a charity case and that you should pay your cash to him for items which are obviously not what he said they were. If he's apologised, that is an admission that he recognises the fact that the items are not as described. Go to PayPal with it, if that was how you paid.

Right, so i've clearly got fans here. . . A few points.

1. I never ever told him, not once, to 'get in touch with Blood clot.' All I said, was that i got it from him, hadn't inspected it and resold it. I simply used the same description from his sale thread to re-advertise. Hence the apology.

If he's apologised, that is an admission that he recognises the fact that the items are not as described.

This is rubbish. My apology did not mean I thought i'd been busted. I apologised sincerely, as i had no idea of the supposed problem/s in the first place. It was an innocent apology along with my reasons, all genuine. The reasons being, i had no need to suspect anything was wrong from the description of the goods i had recieved from the famous 'blood clot.' The dispute here though, is not with him, although i was decieved and was completely unaware.

2. The body is 100% G&P. I really do not see what the problem is here. . .

3. I never even noticed the motor was TM. It looked the same as the motor in my other G&P so i naturally thought nothing of it. I never even took it fully out of the grip. I just undid the heat shield to inspect what was wrong with the wires.

4. I had never even opened up the gear box to see a knackered piston.

So, who thinks that I got ripped off by Blood clot? Should i have a chat with him? Get some money off him to help Mr Stench?

I've got to stick up for myself haven't I. Even though it looks like no one will ever trust me again on here. Mr stench's 148 posts Vs my near 400 without 1 negative word ever said about me over countless trades sales and buys. . .

G&P M120 motors Are $26 (£13) from wgc without postage.

TM M700 motors are $28 (£14) from wgc without postage.

(so TM motors are worth more? . . . . interesting.)

So if this is the main problem, why indeed, is it a problem?

Going back to the body. (yes, the G&P body. . .)

Heres some pics for you.

(above JG, Below G&P. For comparison.)

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r7/Alex...01/100_0590.jpg

Here is hopefully a not too blurry close up of the body now owned by the unhappy Mr stench. If it's too blurry, get him to post a pic.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r7/Alex...01/100_0660.jpg

So. . .

What now.

Right, so i've clearly got fans here. . . A few points.

1. I never ever told him, not once, to 'get in touch with Blood clot.' All I said, was that i got it from him, hadn't inspected it and resold it. I simply used the same description from his sale thread to re-advertise. Hence the apology.

Actually, you did: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=1838030

In My defense, This was bought from 'Blood Clot' and hasn't been touched since. Talk to him. I had no idea about any of this and am not a lair or a cheat.

As others have mentioned, what Bloodclot sold to you is irrelevant here. I'm sure you didn't intend to mislead anyone and made a genuine mistake about the motor and as you say you've apologised for that, so you DO recognise that a mistake was made, right? What Baggypants said is not suggesting you only apologised because you though you'd been "busted".

To Mr Stench: as it appears the body IS a G&P and the motor is of at least equal value to a G&P one, what exactly are you looking for a refund on? Just so we're clear. Is it the broken piston and tappet plate?

I recognise an innocent mistake was made, i just don't like kids on here accusing me of purposefully lying and being deceitful. There clearly has been a mistake on here but what i want all interested parties to understand is that I had 100% no idea of the problem/s that have arisen. And if you do not have the humility or understanding of this concept, then butt out of things that don't concern you. (Not aimed at moderators, I understand and respect that you have a job to do)

I have absolutely no respect for the immature and tantrum style behavior of Mr Stench.

i'll do everything i can to ban u on these forum,people like you make me sick...

So what originally began as a misunderstanding, a motor of equal value and quality that this guy is not happy with , suddenly became a personal attack. His paranoia and rather fantastical thoughts that i'd ripped him off for the body and every othe part became a personal attack.

Now it is time for me to be cynical. Here is the original post:

Got a marine metal body, Pipe, stock, grip, gearbox and motor. Basically everything but the front end.

If you have a spare M4 front end kicking about, buy this and make a complete one to sell on!

Usual G&P quality. 230fps roughly.

Wires need plugs.

£70 posted

At no point did i suggest this was new so brand new quality should not be expected. If i sell things on here i always say when things are new.

Because this is not new, should the buyer not have been more wary about parts involved?

"usual G&P Quality", may not suggest that every single part is G&P, even if I did honestly believe it was.

All i'm saying is, this buyer, if he truely cared in the first place, should have enquired about every possible part. Most of the time I ask loads of questions before I buy on here as I've been 'Ripped off' a few times. However, because i didn't enquire enough as to what i was buying, i didn't have much of an argument!

Had he asked more, i could have opened it up and found out these things for myself.

If I had bought something labeled as one thing, and sold it on labeled in the same way, how can this possibly be seen as deceitful?

Think of this whole mess in whatever way you like.

Mr Stench, Where did you dream up the figure for £15 refund based on the motor problem?

I'm going to try and get in touch with Blood Clot. If I can get an explanation from him, at least you'll all see i'm not lying.

Heres the latest: I spoke to Blood Clot and asked him politely to help and add his input.

Thanks, I am happy to help.

First off, it was indeed a new g&p m4 cqbr, which I rebuilt with heavy gauge wiring, the tappet plate and piston were perfect and working when I sold it to you, because I chrono'd it the day before to test it was working ok. To confirm once more, the gearbox was in perfect working condition.

However I honestly cant remember what motor was in it. But ( now please dont take this the wrong way ) You said in a previous thread, that the motor wire needed soldered back on, ( it was definately my m4 as the pic showed my exact wiring job ). You also said to that guy that you hadnt opened it atall. Why would something I used and fixed perfectly need a wire soldered back onto the motor ?

That is a little bit suspect. ( again please dont take that the wrong way )

Personally, if I were you, I would take it on the chin and refund the guy some cash to chip in the cost of a g&p motor. They are cheap to buy from hk, a tenner would cover it ?

I tried to trace pictures of the m4 from its previous owner, and a description of it. No avail I am afraid.

Sorry once more, and I will help any way I can.

I see where he is coming from with the motor. First of all, thanks to him for getting back to me.

When the gun was recieved i wanted to put a magpul PTS Grip, i remember it now, i completely changed grips but must have failed to notice the TM motor, so had to cut the solder off to do this. When i decided to sell, the original grip was put back on. The solder marks still on the motor it came with. I do not own a soldering gun or any wire plugs so there is no way i could have got it working to check parts etc! Therefore, The motor was the one I bought it with and the last time the gearbox was fired (by Blood clot) it was in perfect working order!

At this point, Mr Stench needs to admit that there were clear solder marks on the motor he recieved that was originally soldered by Blood Clot. Also, that the wires had no evidence of having plugs on them, meaning i could not have tested it or fired it.

I never opened it up. Opening it up to me means the Gearbox, not taking off a grip. I admit here, my 2nd mistake so far, i did indeed take the motor out.

My first mistake was thinking i didn't tell Mr Stench to get in touch with Blood CLot, when it seems i did. For these two mistakes I apologise and was wrong.

More feedback please.

Again, I've gotta say that it makes no difference who sold it to you or what condition it was in when they sold it to you. The transaction here was between you and Mr Stench. While you might not be happy about the way he's gone about things, it seems to me that your description of the item was that it was G&P - motor included:

Got a marine metal body, Pipe, stock, grip, gearbox and motor. Basically everything but the front end.

That's the first line of the ad, which is captioned "G&P M4, Everything but the front end"

Now on that basis, personally I'd have expected a G&P motor in there. From the full ad, I certainly would've expected the gearbox to work (otherwise how would the fps be known?). So that leaves two issues:

1. The motor isn't a G&P. You've apologised for that which is fair enough, but the OP still isn't happy. Are you prepared to do anything else about it? Your call.

2. The OP claims the gearbox doesn't work, and by the sound of it you didn't test it so you only have your supplier's word (and I'm not judging either way on that) that it worked when they had it last. Are you prepared to do anything about that? Your call.

I'm sure these were indeed both genuine mistakes and completely unintentional, but surely you can see that bringing Bloodclot into this does make it seem that you're reluctant to take any personal responsibility here. I appreciate the OP has got your back up, but at the end of the day from his point of view he's received an item that wasn't as described (and furthermore isn't in working order). Now if that had happened to you, and the person who sold it to you suggested that you needed to get in touch with the person who sold it to them (rather than them dealing with the issue themselves) would YOU be a happy bunny?

It's up to you at the end of the day, all I'm suggesting is that you look at it from the buyer's point of view ;)

alexallan, why don't u admit that ur wrong, and editing & quoting my pm's for u won't help ur case..now ur calling me immature, let me quote ur pm's this time..

you said that u never said that everything is g&p...and u don't know that the motor was not a g&p, here's ur pm

''its all G&P. fps is 320, motor needs solering to one of the wires in the grip. the wires are fine, just need plugs.

Got an offer of £65 so holding out for that.''

To be fair to both parties. The price the item was sold for you shouldn't expect everything to be perfect or maybe thats just my perception looking at the sale. The argue over a make of motor is unnecessary as the seller never specified the maker of motor. IF the body is G&P as described thats one thing correct. As previously said, for that price you should expect a niggle somewhere in the sale. Usual revolves to gearboxes as in this case. Did you ask alexallan to test it before dispatch ?

If i was alexallan i think you should send him a tappet plate and piston out of goodness.

If i was mr stench, i'd try get the replacement parts off the seller or just take it on the chin as a minimal loss but all thoughts will be remembered of the seller.

Either way, mr stench. Let me know what bits you need from the G.box. PM me and i'll send you them free if alexallan doesn't send you them. i have loads of spares so doesn't hurt me.

here's a pm from blood clot....

Regular Poster

Group: Regular Poster

Member No.: 23,325

Hi there. I was alerted by someone that that alexallan was trying to tarnish my good name.

The m4 in question was DEFINATELY a g&p m4 when I got it, I rebuilt it with heavy gauge silicone wiring and new bearings. ( I also sold it to him with a front and rear qd sling hook, and magpul ctr stock )

The motor I am afraid I cannot say for sure, I am pretty sure it was the standard m120 G&P high speed, as I remember thinkin ' woah ' when I fired it up after its rewire job. Though I know it wasnt battered, and was in as new condition.

A little helper for you though.

He stated that he had never opened it or touched it since he got it from me.

That is a lie, in a previous sale thread of his. He states:

Hi guys

Here i have a G&P CQB M4 with RIS etc. This model would normally run off an ANPEQ 2 box (not included)

2 things need doing to the gun to get it working.

1. The wires at the front have not been cut to size and there are no plugs on them.

2. One of the motor wires needs soldering to the connection point on the motor.

Both jobs are simple for any moderately experienced AEG tinkler.

Otherwise, this AEG is in Awesome condition! FPS is around 320.

As you can see here, its definately mine, as I did sell him it with cut off front wiring job ( the condition I sold him it in )

But the motor wires were perfectly intact when I sold him it, it was working perfectly and all it needed was the front connector.

This proves, that his point of saying he hadnt touched it, is a lie.

Thanks for not getting me involved in this. And good luck

--------------------

Wow. Wow wow. This is now getting stupid.

I am not trying to tarnish anyone's good name here.

i am appalled to hear that blood clot is now claiming the motor was G&P. I cannot tell you all enough times that I sent this item out, as recived apart from disconnecting the soldered motor wires. (and keeping some of the parts. I paid £210 or something for the entire gun and split to sell at £70 posted for what Mr Stench recieved)

Do you think i'd even bother sticking up for myself if i knew i had lied and decieved? I am not too proud to admit when i am wrong.

SO I WANT THIS NOW TO BE THE END:

Mr stench, what parts do you need in the gearbox to get it working? I will replace the faulty parts. I am not replacing the motor at all as I keep saying. You were the one that wanted a money compensation, so i started on the 'money issue' and found the motors to be the same value.

If it's a tappet plate and piston you need, i'll buy one for you. I do not have spare gearbox parts just lieing around. I tried opening a gearbox a few years back and couldn't get it back together, so i send them off if there's a problem.

You have 2 options. I send you money for a tappet plate and piston, you buy it, you pay postage or you wait a while and i'll get them in HK and send them to you. Let me know asap so we can get the ball rolling. I will be checking prices. Also, what exact ones you need as i'm clueless when it comes to gearboxes. all i know is You need G&P ones not some fancy Systema stuff. . .

I will now apologise about this whole mess. Sorry to Mr Stench. This must have irritated you hugely but it has also seriously ###### me off too. If i had intentionally ripped you off, i would have taken it on the chin and confessed all by now.

The next thing i am ###### off about is finding out, a few months later, that I have been slightly sold a lemon by blood clot. A huge sarcastic thanks to him. However, i'm sick of arguing so will bid him a good day and forget it. I honestly cannot understand how the polite message i sent you suddenly became me 'tarnishing' your good name. Did i not say i wanted nothing off you? and that i didn't care? nevermind.

Thanks to Pablo the mod for his understanding of both parties arguments. It's not easy for anyone in a case like this when the honesty and credability of an individual has to be decided on a forum. Thank you for not being one sided and for sticking up for both of us equally.

I hope now that everyone has finally reallised what has happened here and can move on. If you honestly believe i rip people off, don't buy anything from me. If you think I'm genuine then keep an eye out for some good deals from myself in the future. Only this time, i will check every single individual part i sell for serial numbers and make stamps!

Take it easy everyone and again, sorry to Mr stench - none of this was your fault.

hmm, can i bat in. if i were mr stench, i will not worry about the gearbox parts because the seller cannot really scrutinize the internals bit by bit,

but i will post the motor to allexallan and swap it with gnp one, because mr stench wants the gnp motor it doesnt matter if its cheaper or not.

mr. stench, if you want some parts in gb aswell, i can donate some to you, just tell me what do you want eh

Thanks to bullet proof mike, but I don't have a G&P motor to send him. This is the whole problem. I'm accused of switching something that was never there in the first place.

All is now resolved. I've ordered him a tappet plate and piston.

CASE CLOSED

Thanks to bullet proof mike, but I don't have a G&P motor to send him. This is the whole problem. I'm accused of switching something that was never there in the first place.

All is now resolved. I've ordered him a tappet plate and piston.

CASE CLOSED

i really feel that i need to answer that...

here's my pm to alexallan:

hi is everything in the picture (metal body, internals,motor) are g&p?? and the fps, is it 230 (as u type in) or 320 fps??? what's wrong with the wirings???and lastly mate, would u accept £60 posted 4 it?? cheers...

alexalan's pm to me:

its all G&P. fps is 320, motor needs solering to one of the wires in the grip. the wires are fine, just need plugs.

Got an offer of £65 so holding out for that.

as u can see, i clearly asked u (thru pm) if the motor is g&p & u clearly answered yes....if ur genuinely sorry & want to end this, please don't post anymore comments aimed at me, cheers, after all u already apolised to me & apoloy accepted.....

hmm, can i bat in. if i were mr stench, i will not worry about the gearbox parts because the seller cannot really scrutinize the internals bit by bit,

but i will post the motor to allexallan and swap it with gnp one, because mr stench wants the gnp motor it doesnt matter if its cheaper or not.

mr. stench, if you want some parts in gb aswell, i can donate some to you, just tell me what do you want eh

actually mate no, i've got 10 aeg's, 1 shoty, & 4 gbb's & just bought this out of a whim...so money is not an issue here, it's the principle...

It's most likely just an honest mistake, he's going on information that the previous owner told him, and he was too lazy to fix it, and probably didn't want it to collect dust around his flat. It's his mistake that he was too lazy to check it out before selling it, but it's your fault for getting all up in arms over something so cheap that has faults in it. And don't say 'its the principle of the matter', you should have asked for more details about it, not just a general 'does it work'. He's taking all the responsibility he needs to, but you need to take some too.

Archived