This is my g36c CYMA...I know they suck but it was a cheap way to get somthing that isnt a springer! $45.00 USD off e-bay! I buy airgun stuff at walmart and a I use tape to mount it. That way if it messes up I pull out the ol' Swiss Army Knife and cut it and throw it in my bag, and I can reattach it l8tr.

Please do not turn this into a CYMA flame war.

Sry for the bif pics It was 4 am EST with no caffeine=Zombie

Here they are:

g36c13nn.jpg

g36c26pc.jpg

g36c30jg.jpg

bollegoggles10rr.jpg

mp512xx.jpg

pistol13zl.jpg

pistol23tq.jpg

Edited by Intimidator
Pity you need to have the red/orange tips in america :( the excess use of tape to hold on accesories doesn't do much for the looks either lol apart from that i guess its ok! How does it perform?

The mp5 doesn't look too bad :)

If you were to attend an airsoft event in the USA, you would find that 95% of the guns there do NOT have orange on them. Yes, the laws require it. Some people (not me *cough* *cough*) choose to remove the orange anyways and replace it with the black flashhiders and/or paint over the orange.

Edited by ^cRYpTic^

He has point...You're supposed to but most dont. Where you get a flashhider? Any ideas of where I can get more stuff to strap on to it?? Anything around the house how to make a better sling whatever!?

Edited by Intimidator

Wait, let me get this straight.

You would rather have 4 or 5 completely *beep* guns.

Instead of owning 2 quality GBBs, or even a nice full metal AEG?

Are you retarded?

EDIT: 45$? FOURTY FIVE DOLLARS?! For a flaming peice of *beep*?!

Edited by Antagon

...Lol all thats stuff mounted to 60 USD lol...Wal-Mart And E-Bay, Wal-Mart And E-Bay!

I know I WANT a Maraui G36c but money is slowly coming together, plus im in debt from somthing before airsoft! 120 in debt! It now has a flashlight, BTW. Also I then have all this stuff to put on my next gun!

Plus I play CQB and its made for that, it can pump ot rounds maybe 20-30 feet.

Edited by Intimidator
Yes, the laws require it.

I thought the law only requires that the tip be orange when the gun is being sold (IE while at shops or on Ebay). It could be different in Illinois, though. My whole team has removed the orange from their barrels, but we keep our guns in their cases when in public* and such, so no worries.

*= in the back of the car. We dont walk the streets in our gear like the lucky HK people do...

You did say you were getting a Double Eagle Sig 552, save the money until you are able to get a cheap GBB, like a KWA G17, or G19. It's much more rewarding then some cheap springer/electric

You are Absolutely right! It is stupid to buy a cheap gun...

Oh well. It merely looked cool, mainly since I lust after a SIG Rifle (Spring Or Electric)

A Note, I was planning the LPEG purchase for later on, Right now I'm getting a pair of UHC M1911's+1000rnds .2g BB's for 25 bucks with shipping. Yay.

HeHe.....I Is The Elite....I played CQB and I beat their sorry butts! It Pwns in CQB! LoL. I am buying a bunch of stuff like a G36c HiCap For my current G36c and also my future G36c. Will CYMA guns take a Maraui G36c HiCap?

Please answer ASAP!