Bitter End Airsoft Goggles™ Review

I was telling another manufacturer the other day that reviewing as many products as I have, it's really hard to tell if the sample/product I have in hand is a true representation of what will actually hit the market. Sometimes the product I've received was awesome, and the consumer product sucked, sometimes it was the other way around and the sample I had was unusable whereas the consumer level product had all the kinks ironed out.

Its probably common of manufacturers to try make samples better than the product

Edited by heroshark
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd just like to add that Bitter End works very fast... I ordered my Fast Strikes sometime around miday on the 23rd (GMT +2) and got a reply few hours later that he'd make them on the morning and send them on the afternoon or the morning of 24th. Received them on the 31st. And I'm very pleased with the goggles.

Has anyone tested these against the clear Bioval .27g?

I can test them if someone sends me a small sample to experiment with. Otherwise, I'm probably not spending $35.00 to buy a bag of BBs I'm never going to use the vast majority of. ;)

I'd just like to add that Bitter End works very fast... I ordered my Fast Strikes sometime around miday on the 23rd (GMT +2) and got a reply few hours later that he'd make them on the morning and send them on the afternoon or the morning of 24th. Received them on the 31st. And I'm very pleased with the goggles.

Glad to see their service is still as consistent and dependable as ever! It's really quite incredible that Bitter End has a regular job outside of goggle making and yet still is able to give his customers such awesome service and a great product too. I wish more retailers were that good. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
just got my pair of fast strikes! not skirmished them yet, but I decided they are probably a worthwile investment after one of the lenses on my guarder C4's was blown out from a sniper shot!

Definitely a worthwhile investment. How do you like the fit? And did you keep yours black, or have them painted?

• 3 weeks later...

I have to add, I know Bitter End personally, awesome person and he is the brother of my team lead. That being said, countless people on our team wear them and love them. I haven't upgraded to them yet up until last fall I had to wear glasses. Now that my LASIK has been done, I'm planning on sending in a pair of my goggles to be fitted with the Bitter End mesh.

Yeah, I still love and use my BE mesh goggles. A few of my teammates have also decided to either switch permanently to his mesh, or at the very least get a set as back ups for situations in which fogging would be a problem. I've sent him 9 ESS NVG Profile Goggles to remesh. :)

Yeah, I still love and use my BE mesh goggles. A few of my teammates have also decided to either switch permanently to his mesh, or at the very least get a set as back ups for situations in which fogging would be a problem. I've sent him 9 ESS NVG Profile Goggles to remesh. :)

.. So you're the reason why he's soo busy :P:rolleyes:

Hey, I do what I can. :P;)

I'm hoping the goggles make it out to me by Friday as we have a pretty big OP we're attending and I'd like to hand them out to my team mates on Saturday.

Wazzap! Yeah, I'd like to double thank bitter end. Very, very fast service and promptly replied to all my emails. Got the goggles I ordered very quickly. I was utterly blown away by the quality and fit. Can't wait to use them. IMO probably one of if not the best investment any airsofter can make.

It says on the front page of his site he will try to accomidate your request for a custom pair of goggles.

Often I get requests for custom goggles, or goggles that I don't carry that are required for someone to play Airsoft. I try to accommodate everyone's needs in the Airsoft community as time dictates and may be able to cut a custom lens for your goggle or mask.

I own a pair of Wiley X SG1's that I had to special request before he offered them on his site normally, just send Bitter End an email and he will do his best to help you I'm sure

Well, some considerable time later, and I'm still very happy with my BE Jammers! No dents, paint has flaked a fair bit ( from impacts and on the plastic frames). The only thing I'm still not overly keen on about the Jammers is the gap beneath the eye pieces ( and the foam inserts that fill that gap lift the glasses so far off my face it gives me tunnel vision big style. However, they're still pretty good, I tend to wear them with the strap when I'm wearing a helmet or in CQB.

Can't recommend his stuff enough. He's had a LOT of business from guys at my local ( 30 odd people).

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I am doing a bulk order for 'Bitter End' goggles, as it attracts a good discount and postage savings. (to the UK)

The money side: They retail at $39.95, with $9.95 postage to the UK. Which is $49.90 or just over £34.

By doing a bulk order there is a saving of $5 per set, plus we split the postage. I'm looking at doing an order for 6 pairs. Which is going to cost to my door $279 which is $36.50 / £25 each. I'm going to add £4, which covers postage & packaging to you, my paypal fee & any variance in the exchange rate.

So, bottom line is:

Brand New Direct: ~ £34.00

Brand New Via Me: = £29.00 Saving you £5!

(UK only though please!)

Not much I know, but better than nothing!

I'm getting a set, so looking for up to 5 others to come in with me. I'd consider myself a trusted seller (check the feedback pages on Zero In forums) so I'm asking people pay up front. £29.00 to my Paypal account, just PM me what type(s) you want. I'll be putting in the order next week, and they should be here the week after (bearing in mind they come from states).

First come, first served.

Any questions about this, please PM me.

Edited by jagillham
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...