UNcompany is shutting down

knutti

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

closing?! CURSES!!!

that means my manly g34, that arrived only yesterday from them, must, in point of fact, be a figment of my imagination!!!!!

Curse you cruel gods of airsoft!!! and that bottle of gin I had with my boiled egg and toast soldiers this morning!!!

I have a few newbie questions and since everyone's here I'd rather ask them here:

1. How do you convert a semi only gun to full auto? I got my gun from germany but now I live in belgium, hong kong where auto is allowed. Do I just need to replace the selector plate?

2. Will an upgrade of Systema M210 spring ruin my gun or do I need to get reinforced gears also?

3. I am going to start a personal attack on HaVoc_MaN who gave me a rep point btw. He is so fat he needs to mount his RDS on a 1 foot high tactical mount just to aim *lame*.

4. Anyone know how to smuggle in airsoft guns to the UK without paying the VAT?

Thanks.

oh what the smeg is this? ok, heres some answers for you:

1) always, when posting questions, put them in the relevant area, NOT where users have congregated.

2) where in the name of all that is holy is "belgium, Hong Kong". Do you mean "belgium, Europe?"

3) no personal attacks. under any circumstances. ever. Your account WILL be disabled if it continues

4) Why, if you are in "belgium, Hong kong", do you need to know how to smuggle airsoft into the UK to avoid import tax? and give me one good reason why we shouldn't notify UK customs and excise? smuggling is still illegal, you know, and discussion of illegal matter are so not allowed here, its not even funny.

OK? hope that answered all your queries.

I have a few newbie questions and since everyone's here I'd rather ask them here:

1. How do you convert a semi only gun to full auto?  I got my gun from germany but now I live in belgium, hong kong where auto is allowed.  Do I just need to replace the selector plate?

2. Will an upgrade of Systema M210 spring ruin my gun or do I need to get reinforced gears also?

3. I am going to start a personal attack on HaVoc_MaN who gave me a rep point btw.  He is so fat he needs to mount his RDS on a 1 foot high tactical mount just to aim *lame*.

4. Anyone know how to smuggle in airsoft guns to the UK without paying the VAT?

Thanks.

oh what the smeg is this? ok, heres some answers for you:

1) always, when posting questions, put them in the relevant area, NOT where users have congregated.

2) where in the name of all that is holy is "belgium, Hong Kong". Do you mean "belgium, Europe?"

3) no personal attacks. under any circumstances. ever. Your account WILL be disabled if it continues

4) Why, if you are in "belgium, Hong kong", do you need to know how to smuggle airsoft into the UK to avoid import tax? and give me one good reason why we shouldn't notify UK customs and excise? smuggling is still illegal, you know, and discussion of illegal matter are so not allowed here, its not even funny.

OK? hope that answered all your queries.

Erm...something tells me that bronney did not post that total bullsh*t. He's always been a model member, there's no reason why he'd suddenly post that cr*p.

Oh, and I'm "so fat I need to put my red dot sight on a 1ft high tactical mount.... etc etc" am I? You wouldn't happen to be toenails, lint, leetpants, somethingmustdie or HaVoC would you? :rolleyes:

bloody hell, I can't be bothered trying to sort this one out.

tell you what, lets just close it down, turn off the lights and lock the door on the whole sorry affair (I should have done this weeks ago).

nonetherless, I shall look into this bronney chap and give whoevers knicked his ID a right good thrashing.

Archived