Hark you shoulda seen him when I was there:

"I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid I wanna get laid..."

Edited by Punkypink
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hark you shoulda seen him when I was there:

"I wanna get laid <etc etc>"

Considering how butch a lot of the women at Beltring are, that's a pretty terrifying idea.

We were there as Living History again this year. So disappointed at the number of kids sporting springers (and worse!) again this year, despite the 'clampdown', and those bloody MP40s which clearly didn't comply with the VCRA in any way, shape or form (literally).

Our theme this year was 'US Army Special Forces in Afghanistan'.

WAR & PEACE 2008 - A SNAFU UK Failumentary

It's not called a 'failumentary' for nothing. I should also add that it is not representative or Beltring as a whole, merely some of the lulz we had there.

IMG_0901-1.jpg

IMG_0906-1.jpg

IMG_0907-1.jpg

IMG_0911-1.jpg

PIC_0119.jpg

PIC_0034.jpg

And hey, it wouldn't be Beltring with bumper cars, but we've never tried it in full kit before... :mellow:

DSC_0247edit.jpg

DSC_0264edit.jpg

DSC_0267edit.jpg

DSC_0279edit.jpg

First 6 images courtesy of aimpoint and myself. Last 4 courtesy of Buzzsaw.

Edited by HaVoC
Considering how butch a lot of the women at Beltring are, that's a pretty terrifying idea.

Yea but he was thinking specifically about this chick here:

Beltring080532.jpg

The one on the left. I met her myself. Shes hot. Anyways sorry I didn't know you were there or I'd have dropped by to say hi. I might have seen u walking around tho, I do remember seeing guys in ACU walking around on thurs or fri.

Me and keket got there on Thursday, aimpoint and sadigh got there at various times on Friday. We walked around in gear on Saturday and Sunday, although I was wearing ACUs on the Friday as well, I think (for the retailer area, etc).

As for the chick, she doesn't look bad at all. I am surprised!

Me and keket got there on Thursday, aimpoint and sadigh got there at various times on Friday. We walked around in gear on Saturday and Sunday, although I was wearing ACUs on the Friday as well, I think (for the retailer area, etc).

As for the chick, she doesn't look bad at all. I am surprised!

Indeed. There were quite a few good looking ones in the beer tent. One was in a nice dark coloured WW2 dress uniform, black haired and very beautiful. Her friend was in a pale blue WW2 dress uniform, blonde and really hot. And the 2 girls in that picture with Cybersoldier and Kyrian_Zenda were really cute as well.

Selected pics from the show- The whole album is here: http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/dem...20Peace%202008/

IMG_0411-1.jpg

Morden- WW1 Tommy

Me goodself- US Navy Advisor- Junk Force circa 1969

Nige- Modern US SF

IMG_0501-1.jpg

EAT THAT CHARLIE!- Rolling Thunder do their bit for global warming with a soupcon of napalm in the early afternoon

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

As much as I'd love an APC- this won my heart: Special Force LSV- A full power V8 Rover engine with a close ratio gearbox in a light space frame....see those 4 point harnesses? You damn well need 'em if you open the taps on this little demon off-road.

IMG_0462.jpg

Me goodself again- with my M79 Blooper and Beo-gam 5th SF Advisor gear.... Nam-tastic!

Edited by demoncase

Damn! can't believe I missed Napalm! Does it really smell like victory, or any different to normal petrol burning?

I've decided my first military vehicle will be and Mi-24, or an early Huey, just so can go tear-arsing I around 'nam looking for the suitcase.

Did buy some beo-gam, but it was too small for me. Not too bad for £3.00 though...

Cheers,

matt

Damn! can't believe I missed Napalm! Does it really smell like victory, or any different to normal petrol burning?

I've decided my first military vehicle will be and Mi-24, or an early Huey, just so can go tear-arsing I around 'nam looking for the suitcase.

Did buy some beo-gam, but it was too small for me. Not too bad for £3.00 though...

Cheers,

matt

Napalm....it tastes like burning. :D Seriously, we were 5-600 yards away and the heat washed over us like when you open an oven door on a winter day

Man, I thought I did good with my unworn Beo-gams at £20!.....

Have you never made your own? Kids of today- I don't know... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I might try doing that.

Hello It Was A Great Success I Will Be Taking A Break From This Forum For About 42 Days As I Have Won A Holiday GoodBye

Note to mods/Jacqui Smith - No I am not serious.

Edited by Skarclaw

Butch women at W&P?! Are you kidding me! W&P had a higher population density of complete and utter fitties than Canterbury, a goddamn student city.

The Polish woman running a camo stall was quite possibly the highlight of the bloody day!

Next year I hope to coming along Mark and camping at least some of the week with him ( he has his Land Rover, which looks only vaguely like a SF/WMIKy one and gets no less than FOUR free week camping tickets!). I might even get some sort of loadout up and running for it I guess.

Next year I hope to coming along Mark and camping at least some of the week with him ( he has his Land Rover, which looks only vaguely like a SF/WMIKy one and gets no less than FOUR free week camping tickets!). I might even get some sort of loadout up and running for it I guess.

erm correction you get 2 adult tickets and 2 kids tickets then you have to pay i think its £30 for extra an extra adult ticket but you do get from the i think its the monday before till the moday after the show i cant remember aas we only go sunday to monday lol