• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm correction you get 2 adult tickets and 2 kids tickets then you have to pay i think its £30 for extra an extra adult ticket but you do get from the i think its the monday before till the moday after the show i cant remember aas we only go sunday to monday lol

I'm sure we could pass Shriven off as a young'un! ;)

Edited by Treadhead
I have to say, punkypink's vc impression was fantastic.

Are any of you coming to military oddysey?

-Matt

Nope- Belter's is my big re-enactment blow-out for the year....Mrs Demoncase will ream me with a pineapple if I suggest disapearing for another weekend and another 400 mile round trip to watch the tanks :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...

This looks quite fun. Too bad they don't have something like it in the US, though by the looks of things if they did I'd want to wait about a year to enjoy the adult refreshments and the accompanying merryment. Damn American laws...

And props to whoever did the SADF engineer kit.

Special offah? Ten dowwah? GI want moh?

Sucky sucky five dorra?

Problems with the group I went with last year. Namely, their refusal to see airsoft weapons as more than mere inexpensive toys and their subsequent ban from the group. Le suck.

What a bunch of close-minded twats! At least you can confide in the thought that their group isn't going to get too many new members if they refuse to see high quality replicas as anything more than cheap toys.

Edited by TheKurodaVagrant
What a bunch of close-minded twats! At least you can confide in the thought that their group isn't going to get too many new members if they refuse to see high quality replicas as anything more than cheap toys.

yeah the group i run accepts em mainly because i have em and not only that they are a nice alternative to deacts plus you can actually play with em with out needing to get blank firers etc

Do you go with Rolling Thunder or just on your own?

J

maybe on me own. im not sure.

Problems with the group I went with last year. Namely, their refusal to see airsoft weapons as more than mere inexpensive toys and their subsequent ban from the group. Le suck.

wot shhhhheads...

Edited by Punkypink

I should be going down this year, maybe camp for the full length of the show as I've been offered to stay with a couple mates who are in the living history part.

If not the full five days I'll most likely pop down with my dad or a couple friends.

I've got some photos of 2006's show on my fotopic site:

http://jhunter.fpic.co.uk/c1060654.html

They're not the best as I didn't have my Canon 400D at the time, hopefully I'll be taking the Canon this year and getting some far better and less hazy photos ;)

• 2 weeks later...