• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can you just turn up in your camo's reflecting a real military unit or what? Also is it modern stuff as well as the older wars, I'm not seeing much dpm 95 there. :D

well as joe public i wouldnt recomend it, but if you are camping onsite for the show go for it, and yes its all wars pretty much from ww1 to presant (note chally 1 and chally 2)

but best thing to do is look on the site it will tell you all you need to know

thw WMIKS are nice i must admit but i will stick with my land rover that i have the history to and mine was special forces not one of these replica WMIKS or SF landies.

if you need any help or info feel free to pm me i am always will to help someone get into the MV game although you think airsoft is costly you aint seen nothing yet lol

:o Were you Rob, the guy that Liam introduced us to?

Hell yes we saw them, they accosted myself and James whilst we were talking to the Northern Ireland lot.

"I say, we're terrorists!"

"We're from the Middle East, don't you know!"

"Terribly sorry about the noise..."

Burst out laughing at the last one.

I have done 19 or so of them, I love the place.

If anyone here was in the 'technical' dressed as Bob Marley and his crew, I was the guy raising a can of Strongbow from the back of a Swedish army lorry being driven by a stunning blonde...

Oh happy times...

IMG_0683.jpg

Lex do u remember me saying that there was one of these outside the marsh farm bunker in essex? guess what? its gone! and this particular one looks just like it....

the rusted hulk of a ferret scout car is gone too tho...

Kyrian, I was right next to you in the 'Nam reenactors..

Did you happen to hear Hanoi Hanah hurling Vietcong propanganda at you on thurs and fri? :P

next year wont be so peaceful for you GIs!

Lex do u remember me saying that there was one of these outside the marsh farm bunker in essex? guess what? its gone! and this particular one looks just like it....

all saladins look the same the only way really to ID em is the reg if you had that i could tell you

other than that its like saying that Series 3 that was painted green and black.......there were loads lol

someone has a german armour fetish lol get ready for next year when the real stug comes out to play lol

I wear flecktarn for woodland games, and own a HK G36, HK USP and a Steyr AUG(almost Deutsch). hehehe

dsc00967760.jpg

dsc00961610.jpg

dsc00968691.jpg

dsc00969470.jpg

dsc00970303.jpg

dsc00975283.jpg

Edited by Punkypink
I wear flecktarn for woodland games, and own a HK G36, HK USP and a Steyr AUG(almost Deutsch). hehehe

ah explains alot lol although i must say i do like the desert flecktarn, but i will stick with my SLR and DPM and special forces land rover lol

i did find these pics on the war and peace site of my land rover:

ST2_5938.jpg

ST2_4768.jpg

and when i get time i will upload all the video i took