I just received it and will make a complete write up once ive had it a couple days. Until then Ill add some pics and basic thoughts on quality and build.

First Impressions: This only cost 125 bucks?! The build quality is that nice! It has a nice weight and does not feel flimsy or cheap in your hands.

Quick Overview: Just like the RS 553, the only thing I dislike is the non A65 rectile, HOWEVER, it is a circle and a dot rather than just a dot or crosshairs.

More coming but you get the idea.

To hold everyone over:

eotechnew1.jpg

eotechnew2.jpg

eotechnew3.jpg

eotechnew4.jpg

eotechnew5.jpg

eotechnew6.jpg

eotechnew7.jpg

eotechnew8.jpg

More info coming soon!

Edited by Sniperman15
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating this sooner. Hopefully ill get some more pics of the rectile and brightness in the coming days. To answer some questions quickly however, the brightness is adjustable and very good in my opinion. It is easily seen in bright daylight. Ghosting is slight and obviously more pronounced in low light on a high brightness setting. Again, this doesn't bother be much since you can turn the brightness down anyway.

• 4 months later...
I've been looking back at some old threads and it seems the OP sold this. Not a good sign :P

It's OOS at Dragon Red but I emailed the owner so hopefully I'll find out if he will get it back in.

Haha it was nothing against the sight, just severely downsizing my airsoft stuff.