Cactus hobbies new generation masks

This is my first review guys please go easy on me, I really didn’t want to film myself but had to as you cant review a mask with out showing how it fits lol plus I didnt know i sounded like that, wow really is amazing when you hear yourself for the first time.

Sorry for the ###### quality was filmed on a digital camera, testing the waters if this review goes well i shall make more guides and movie reviews (and buy an actual video camera) and write a scrip (i say "as you can see" and "actually" a lot !) i did the filming and editing in a day <_<

God dam it i just realised i am wearing my old name tag, and i didnt use the black union jack i specially bought for this :angry: , suitcase ! in the re takes you can see my jeans too lol (i was too lazy to get changed again)

Anyway hope you guys like it and any comments will be appreciated.

Edited by Crimson

Really good review, especially so considering its your first :) I have a couple of questions:

How do these masks compare to regular paintball masks with regard to getting a proper cheek weld?

And do you find your vision impaired when using these masks, or are the eye holes very low profile?

Sorry, any mesh that dents like that and loses paint is not suitable, paint flakes could easily get in the eye. How long before a dent becomes something worse....

Good review though.

btw I'm not anti Cactus, I was one of the first UK guys to get the original Sykes full face mask, and I think it is excellent.

Edited by Swerve
Awesome review, made me really want to get one of those masks now. One thing I would say is that the music in the middle did make it harder to hear what you were saying, maybe lower the volume of the music, although great choice on the music in the video GITS FTW :)

lol thanks yeh i am trying to upload a newer version but it wont let me ?

Really good review, especially so considering its your first :) I have a couple of questions:

How do these masks compare to regular paintball masks with regard to getting a proper cheek weld?

And do you find your vision impaired when using these masks, or are the eye holes very low profile?

the cheek weld depends on how large or small your face is thankfully its much much better and i have top of the line E-vent mask,

The vision is better than a paintball mask because your dont need to controll your breathing so you can strap it very close to your forhead giving almost no gap whereas the foam in the paintball mask creates a gap that you can see which restricts your vision. and the eyes are actually indented so yes very low profille

Sorry, any mesh that dents like that and loses paint is not suitable, paint flakes could easily get in the eye. How long before a dent becomes something worse....

Good review though.

btw I'm not anti Cactus, I was one of the first UK guys to get the original Sykes full face mask, and I think it is excellent.

That mesh took a beating from my AEG lets face it you saw my rate of fire thats 27rps it can shread a pillowcase, its not the fps that dented the mask rather the repeated shots at point blank. I feel safe wearing it and know it will protect my eye sight.

as with all mesh products the stupid biograde bbs smash into peices when they hit your eye though nothing gets in the power still makes your eyes water .

Excellent review i've been really interesting in these for a while now but i cant find anywhere in the UK that sells them.

I'm after the Green flames AOT one particularly.

btw crimson you just had to throw the gits theme in didnt you :D

Emily-lol it was my old name on the ukan forums 5 years back, on arnies someone took that name been crimson since lol

Jagdraben - only the imortal mask can be used with helmets the rest cant as it covers the top of your head

drake- should have kept your head up i posted on the forums and orderd around 20 masks for eveyone in england